{Bad Will Always Notice}

(Time Period: Before The Disc War.)

~~~

Quackity's POV~

Another beautiful day!
I left my house with a beanie and a few things I needed for today, mostly helping building my hose and helping Wilbur with L'manberg.
I walked out of my house and saw Sapnap burning up steak for food, George trying on his new colour blind glasses and Dream was reading something on his paper.
I walked over to them with my usual smile,"Heya, guys!", Sapnap smiled,"Hey, Quackity! What's up?", I shrug,"Nothing really, just going to work on some builds and all, how about you?", "Cooking Steak, he's trying on his new glasses and Dream is just reading a letter he got.", I turn to Dream,"Heya, Dream!", he looked up,"Oh, Hey Big Q.", I smiled waved him up and down,"Looking good, as always my friend."  George turned to me with confusion,"The hell you talking about, he looks like shit today and especially under the mask.", I frown,"Damn.", "That was rude.", Dream remained silent, not having a response, Sapnap frowned and stood up,"You okay, Dream? Usually you'd have a response.","I'm fine. . .", "Are you sure man?", "Yes.", with that, Sapnap then tired to get an answer out of Dream while George went off to test these glasses, which is rude of the bastard.
"Hi, Quackity!"
I turn to see BadBoyHalo,"Oh, Heya Bad!", he titled his head in confusion,"What's going on? Why is Sapnap looking worried?", "Well, George said that Dream looked awful under the mask and so Sapnap is now wondering if anything is up.", Bad looked at me, then at Dream and Sapnap, and then kept doing it.

"*GASP* OH MY MUFFINS DREAM!!!!"

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF HERO HAPPENED, WHY DO YOU LOOK SO SAD!?!?!?"

I watched as Bad rushed over to him.
. . .
Now I should probably take my leave.

=

Bad's POV~

I took Dream inside and sat him down in his room, as that's where he wanted to be,"Now, tell me what's wrong Muffin?", he took off his mask and I could see see what George was talking about, seemed like sleeping hadn't been easy,"Aw, Dream, what's bothering you? Are you worried about Foolish and Alistair?", he went silent and then nodded, I pulled him into a hug and let him close his eyes,"Aw, Muffin, they'll be alright, I promise.", I know it was a promise I couldn't keep, but anything to make him feel better.

"Thanks Bad. . ."

(Inspired By)