{Karl's Infection}

Karl's POV~

Damn it.
If there was one thing frustrating about the type of camera I have; Is replacing the film.
Yep. I have that type of camera.
Francis suggested it show that I don't delete the photos by accident so I decided to pin them all up on a Bulletin Board in my secret work room so I could remember both the bad and good memories.
Still, at least the turtle neck hides one of the most noticeable scars.
Though, I was told and also written all for me that the photos will take a while to form so I had built another dark room to be able to form the photos.

~

Though, after The Pit Adventure, I believe I deserve a flippen break from all this trauma!
But guess whoever is sending these stupid notes begs to differ!
Though, either my body is not use to having a break for so long or all the scars on my body because my neck and hands feel itchy as hell.
I put down my pen again and try to itch, but it feels as if my skin was burning and I was only making it worse.
I gave up and just tried to ignore it and continued writing.
. . .
Suddenly I dropped my pen as my hands suddenly had this pain that was off the scale!
I looked at my hands as I shook in pain and tired to not cry, to see my veins more visible as I felt like I was overheating and the over amount of pain in my body was unbearable.
"Karl?!"
Before I knew it, everything went out.

=

"Ran, what happened?!"

"I don't know!"

"Is he alive?!"

"Of course he's alive you moron!"

"But, what's happening to him?!"

"Shuch!"

. . .

"Someone's breaking in the house."

"Shit! Move Karl to the main area of his house, don't let them find this room!"

"On it!"

=

Foolish's POV~

"Is he okay?!", "Is it a Virus??", "Is it contagious?!?", we found Karl unconscious, white as a ghost and his. . . Veins completely abnormal.
It was like Ranboo but, half of his Veins were white and the other half was black.
Spilt down the middle.
I look up at his, 'Husbands', with a calm look,"It's not contagious, so don't act like it. Otherwise Ponk would have gotten it.","BUT HE'S ALREADY INFECTED WITH THE EGG VIRUS!!", I was literally ready to slap someone in the damn room.
"Both of you just get out till we have an update!"
With that, Ponk kicked them out, he turned to me,"Sorry about those morons.", "It's fine. . . Not like I'm being Blackmailed into working with Quackity. H e l p.", Ponk gave me a very worried expression that I could read with his eyes, I sighed heavily and got an ice pack,";-;", "We're talking later.", damn it.

~

Okay.
Now I'm concerned.
At first, it was just his hands but now it's travelled almost all over him but stopped around his eyes.
And Karl was, very calm about the whole thing,"Karl, how are you so calm? Does it not hurt or. . .?", Karl looked up at Ponk,"No, I mean, at first it did but not anymore.", Ponk wrote that down, this isn't even something I've seen before and I have seen so much messed up shit in my life.

~

"Why is this happening?!?!?"
Sapnap was crying in a corner while Quackity was mad, because whatever this is, it made Karl's memory worse.
Karl keeps calling visitors different names, like Genevieve, Billiam, James or Cletus and even called Ranboo, Ran. . . Bob? And literally wouldn't go near him, he was scared but why? And who was he mistaking everyone for??
Karl seemed to be oblivious to it, soxthis may have made this worse and maybe. . . He's imagining us as. . . Other people?

~

Karl seemed to finally open up more, but that I mean through drawings and we were all surprised.
"See, you all look so much like my friends!", they did. . .
"BUT-!"
"Shut up."
We all turned to Ponk, who was glaring daggers at Sapnap and Quackity, "How about you both stop complaining, and maybe if had actually paid attention to signs that Karl needed help maybe this wouldn't have escalated!", they shut up after that, they didn't even tell us Karl was missing till today.
He was missing.
For.
A.
W e e k.
Heck-Maybe even longer!

~

Of course, Sapnap and Quackity are pissed about who the heck Karl mistakes them for and why he remembered them and not his own Husbands.
Dream actually came to visit, though Karl seemed confused,"Karl?", "Cornelius? I-I thought Jack killed you!. . .", okay, that's concerning.
"WHAT THE FUCK-?!", before Sapnap could lose it, Dream put his mask on,"This better, sorry if I sound muffled.", "Oh, Dream!", we stare at him.
That actually worked.

~

"So, certain details remind you of who is who?", "Mhm!", Karl starched his face for a moment, I was worried about the veins but also that scar on his neck.
Dream sighed and put a hand on his shoulder,"Karl. . . Please be honest. . . Are you okay?. . .", Karl's smiled dropped a little, I could then see tears forming really quick.
Just that sentence along makes someone break, Dream pulled Karl into a hug and Karl didn't hesitate to hug him back.