{Blood God's Curse 3/3}

Philza's POV~

I flew back down from another fortress and down to my Hoglin, I landed and accidentally made it jump,"Sorry, mate. Was in a but of a rush.", it nods and lay it's head down again, I smiled,"You know, it's actually nice to have you around, I was pretty lonely till I met ya.", it looked up,"I mean, I did met Kristen but at the same time I was lonely a lot of the time when I travel. So, it's nice to have company even if you are an animal and can't speak English.", the Hoglin then picked it's head up and rubbed it's head into my chest, I smiled and pat it's head. . .

As we continued throughout the Nether, me mostly marking off new creatures and plants. . .
When I looked up from the book, I realised there was someone. . . In a hood?

Suddenly I heard I heard a loud roar, I turned and saw Hunters trying to attack the Hoglin!
I ran back over in fear,"WAIT NO!!!", Hoglin roared and fought against their weapons and ropes to restrain them, I was then grabbed by two of them,"Well, looks like we got it's owner!", "LET THEM GO!!!", one of them grabbed and threw me against the wall, causing a lot of Netherite to fall, but a ton of fire and smoke came down with it and I was overwhelmed with smoke and fire,"Smoke to much for ya?", it felt like my throat was on fire. . .

===

The Hoglin watched as two of the Hunters kept Phil pinned to the wall, letting him inhaling the smoke, rage built up and The Hoglin let out the loudest roar they ever did and used their full strength to throw all of them away into holes, fire and even picked them up and threw them into the lava and preceeded to charge at the two ones left. . .!
The Hoglin first threw one into a pile of fire and then threw on to the ground behind him. They then picked up Phil and lay him on his back to help him breath more properly. . .
The Hoglin the approached the final man, who backed away in fear,"H-Hey, l-listen-", but The Hoglin didn't let him finish and beat him to death. . .
The Hoglin the walked back to Phil, who was now losing conscious, so the Hoglin picked up Phil and put him on his back and walked back to The Portal. . .

Once in the overworld, Hoglin then put Phil down in the grass, flat on his back and let the fresh air surround him. . .

"I see you have learned your lesson."

The Hoglin turned to see the same witch that cursed him all those years ago, he let out a low growl as he kept near Phil, the witch held up their hand,"I shall not hurt your friend. But, it appears you have learned your lesson.", The Hoglin looked at Phil and nods,"He cares about you a lot, just like you care about him.", Hoglin nods, the Witch smiled from under their hood,"I shall then stick to my end of the bargain.", with that, the witch held up their hands and red sparks sparked up in her hands. . .

Philza opened his eyes and sat up,"H-Hoglin. . .?", Phil was in shock to see a hooded figure aiming red sparks at The Hoglin and in a red flashing light, Philza lifted his arm over his eyes and when it seemed over he removed his arm over his eyes and was in shock. . .

The Hoglin was gone, but in it's place was. . . A Pig human hybrid, with long pink hair, scars over his face and was wearing a loose white shirt, black trousers and had no shoes. . .

(The Shirt Looks Like This, Took Me A While To Spell It Right.)

Phil looked up at the hooded figure, who smiled at him,"Congratulations, for taming the Beast

Phil looked up at the hooded figure, who smiled at him,"Congratulations, for taming the Beast.", Phik was in shock, it was. . .a human? The Witch put her hands down and back under the cloak,"You have a very unique friendship with The Blood God. Keep it.", with that she left. . .
Philza wasn't sure if he was sleeping or dead from suffocation attempt, he looked at the unconscious man and knew he had to help. . .

The guy was taller than Phil most definitely, Phil managed to get him back to his house and helped into a spare bed and checked him for any injuries he may have had on him, he did see a head injury and wrapped a bandage around his head. . .

Philza took some time outside to wrap his mind around what had just happened, so. . . Apparently, this man was the Hoglin he befriended, the witch person might have cursed him. Phil knew curses were actually common for those who upset witches or Gods, wonder what he did to upset the witch. . .

Techno's POV~

Everything was sore. . .
I opened my eyes to see a ceiling and a light, I frown. . .
I then realised something was different, I lifted one of my arms that was supposed to be a hoff of the Hoglin but. . . It was my human hand. . .
I lifted both my arms and realised both of them were my human arms and hands, I sat up and looked at myself. My hands, my arms, my legs and feet. . .
I was. . . Human again. . .

I then heard footsteps, I glanced over to see a door opening, I wondered who brought me in and saved me. . .

Then he came in.

He looked like he cleaned off most of the soot from the fire and smoke, he came over to me,"Hey, I brought you some food and water.", I then realised he had a tray in his hands, he set it near me on a bedside table and sat down in a chair near me. .

Silence. . .

"So. . . You're the Hoglin?", I nod,"Yes.", he seemed rather calm about this,"How come you never tired to communicate that you were human?", I rubbed the back of my neck, it was so weird being able to do all this again,"Well. . . If I did, it would be in vain as some of the humans I have met are not well, intelligent.", he shrugged,"Well, I can't argue with that.", he then leaned closer,"So, how exactly did this spell break??", I groan, I knew he would ask,"It would only break. . . If I gained a companion. . . Like a friend.", he smiled and his eyes had this shine to them,"Am I your friend???", I sighed amd tried to fight back a smile,"M-Maybe.", "Your smile says otherwise.", I let out a chuckle,"Well, friend, my name is Phil. Philza Minecraft.", I shook his hand,"Techno. Technoblade.", he smiled. . .

This man will be the reason I will not be able to have a straight face anymore.
Guess The Blood God not being able to smile genuinely is now untrue because of this man. . .