{One Deadly Doctor}

Quackity's POV~

I watched as Jschlatt continued to build a fucking house with the cards,"Gah! Will you ever be the same as you were before?!", "Nope, I'd rather not get my ass in trouble.", I stare at him, do I need to hit him with a fucking bat??
I rubbed me eyes,"Whatever, anyway, did you find on Ponk?", Jschlatt held up a single photo,"Not much, but here is a photo from his office.", he handed it to me, I was pissed that we only had one photo on this doctor.

. . .

"He knew them as kids?", Jschlatt shrugged,"I dunno, I found it in his drawer.", I nod, maybe there is some leverage on this doctor,"I'll be back then.", I stood up and left the Casino, I guess we're about to get a Doctor on our side.

~

I entered Ponk's Doctor thing and saw him putting away a box,"Hey Ponk.", "Greetings, how can I help you or why are you here?-", as he turned, I helped up the photograph,"You uh, you knew Dream and Foolish when they were kids.", Ponk went quiet, he put his free hand in his pocket,"So, what if I did?", "Well, that just makes it better.", Ponk rolled his eyes and went back to putting his tools away,"What the hell do you want, Quackity.", "I want you to work for me.", I walked over to him,"I'd give you a handsome pay, protection and maybe even let you in on some of my plans.", I put a hand on his shoulder,"What do you say?", "I say. . . You are an untrustworthy individual and I'm going to refuse your offer.", woah, who the hell told him not to trust me.
Ponk forced my hand off his shoulder,"Now, leave.", I roll my eyes as Ponk moved to another box to put away, I sighed and guessed this would be harder than I thought.
I walked over to him slowly,"Listen, Ponk, I didn't want to have to do this but you don't have a choice in whether or not you want to work with me--", it all happened so fast.

=

Ponk spun around and threw a needle in Quackity's direction, Quackity felt the needle skim past his cheek, he stumbled back in shock to only be kicked to the wall and feel a cold piece of metal pressed against his neck.
Quackity looked to see a scalpel pressed against his neck, he looked up at to see the very pissed of Ponk,"P-Ponk, heh, let's talk about this-", "Oh, I remember the conversation ended when I rejected your offer to work with you.", Quackity gulped,"You know how easy it would be to kill you or slit your throat? Cutting your skin is really easy to do, at least 10 to 20 newtons, which corresponds to the weight of a bag of flour 1 to 2 kilos in your hand.", Quackity knows he's a doctor, but now it's terrifying now that he's using it as a threat, Ponk glared calmly as he pressed it harder on Quackity's throat,"Shame people underestimate me, but forget that a doctor could easily be a murderer and fighter.", Ponk glared at him and grabbed Quackity by the cuff of his shirt,"Now: Here's how this will work, your gonna leave my office in one piece as you want to be, and if you try to use anything against me again, I can always put you in a coma. Got it?", Quackity gulped and nods,"Y-Yes, Sir!", Quackity could hear the venom in Ponk's voice, Ponk let Quackity go and put the weapon in his front pocket,"Now get out.", Quackity stared at Ponk as he scrambled away from Ponk before he sprinted away from Ponk.
Ponk smiled to himself before retrieving his needle,"Dumbass. An actual dumbass.", with that Pknk went back to putting his things away.