{MCC--Wings?!}

Tommy's POV~

So, myself, Philza, Wilbur and Technoblade decided to go on the MCC so practice with the others to improve our skills for the next season of MCC, the first season was amazing, so the second will probably be just as amazing as this one has been!
So, me and my team and, unfortunately Dream's Team, we all had to all get the Parkour!

We look around the new map and Dream was already jumping, George shook his head,"He's already going to beat this prototype.", I nod,"Yeah. Put him on a leash, pace yourself Dream.", Philza sighed and shook his head,"Let's just have fun, besides, we could learn new techniques from this!", Technoblade nods,"Most definitely. I better get new techniques to keep up with my reputation of never dying.", I sighed,"Can we just start??", Dream nods,"Yes!", Sapnap sighed and he started the timer. . .

Technoblade's POV~

"REMEMBER, THIS IS STILL A PROTOTYPE, MEANING BE CAREFUL!!!", "YES, PHILZA!!", me and Dream were already racing so... Sorry?
I noticed Sapnap didn't really wanna do the Parkour, so he was just watching and probably texting Karl. Tommy was also trying to keep up with us, but even if I could kill Dream, I couldn't beat him at Parkour! He was too fast and already knew a lot about getting away from tight spaces!

"Ow!"

I turned around and realized Will was stuck! His ankle was stuck in the floor of the Parkour! Only thing was, it was a two-block piece.
I ran back to him, I jumped to him and knelt down,"Alright, Let's see what we can do.", I looked at the boards as Wilbur kept trying to pull his ankle out, but it was only hurting him and making it worse!
"Will, stop! Stop, your only--", at that moment...

The Piece broke!

I grabbed the other piece of the parkour, but Will couldn't grab my hand! And fell,"WILBUR!!!", at that moment, Philza jumped down after him, and---...

Wilbur's POV~

I couldn't help but scream!
I shut my eyes and just prayed that the void wouldn't be too painful when I respawn.  .  .

But... Why haven't I hit the void?

I opened my eyes and realised I was a few inches from the void, I suddenly realised something or someone had their arms around my stomach,"W...What?", I look up a bit and...

"Philza?!?!"

He smiled sadly,"Hold on, Will.", I was about to ask how he was holding me up, I felt my eyes widened. . .

Wings.

Philza. Has. Wings!

They were grey feathered wings as he brought me back to safety.

Everyone rushed to us, Philza sat me down and his wings folded,"Are you OK?", I nod, Tommy ran to us,"THAT'S SO COOL!!! HOLY SHIT!!!", Technoblade was just as surprised as everyone,"Wait... Your a Hybrid too???", Philza fixes his glasses and nods, Sapnap and Tommy smiled,"That's so cool!!", Dream and George nods,"Most definitely!", I nod,"Same! I think they're amazing!", Philza was taken back but then he smiled...

After all that, we all just relaxed.  .  .

^^^^^^

They relaxed.
Dream and his team were telling each other stories...
Wilbur and Tommy were singing a song...

Technoblade reached out for Philza's wings, Philza flinched at the sudden contact, but Technoblade gently stroked his wings, he knew bird's wings were really sensitive, but Philza slowly let him touch his wings... Technoblade smiled and finally knew how Philza's is so fast...