{Sam's Gift}

Dream's POV~

I stared at the clock for what felt like hours. . . I've just been watching the hands move. . .
Suddenly the machinery began to move! My eyes shot over to the lava and I watched it began to part, I immediately jumped onto the bed and watched to see who was coming. . .

. . .Sam. . .

The lava closed again once he was in, he came over to me, I took notice of the box in his hand,"Hey, Dream.", I remained silent as he waited for me to talk,"Still on strike about No Talking, am I wrong?", I stare at him, he sighed,"Guessed it. Anyway.", he held up the box and put it on my desk,"Someone uh, sent ya something. Oh, and don't worry, I checked the box. Nothing in there that could lead to your death or escape.", I sighed. . . I knew he would check it, no point of trying anymore. . . I then felt a hand on my shoulder, my head shot up and saw Sam,"You want me to bring you food?", I shook my head, he sighed,"Alright. But, tomorrow you need food.", with that, he gave me one last look and left. . .

Once I know he was gone, I slowly walked over to the box. . . I slowly opened it, praying that it wasn't anything bad for me. . .

. . .

It. . .

Was a Teddy?. . .

It was a dark brown teddy. . . I picked it up and looked at it for any signs of something suspicious. . .
But, it seemed like a normal bear, but. . . Who sent this? I thought everyone forgot about me, but. . .
I hold the bear close like my life depended on it. . . I sat on the bed and just held it. . . Or. . . Maybe I should name it? Well. . . It is the only friend I have now, so. . . Need a name. . .

. . .

. . .

×Later That Night×

I couldn't sleep.
I just, kept staring into the lava, why don't I just end it all? Right. They're keeping me alive because if I die the SMP ends forever and everyone here. . .

"Why don't you sleep?"

I flinched. I looked around in confusion, but there was no one there,"Wha- Who's there?!?!", "Over here new friend!", my eyes looked around the room. . .

"On the bed!"

Huh. . . But. . . The Bear is on the. . . I stood up and slowly walked over to the bear,"Heya, there!", I gulp,"I-I must have finally lost it. . . There. . . There is a talking toy. . .!-", "You're not insane, Dream! I want to be your friend!", I pick up the bear,"You want to talk about your feelings.?",for some reason. . . I felt my chest ache. . . Tears were in my eyes as he said that. . .

Sam's POV~

After using the Walkie Talkie to listen and talk to Dream, I finally have an insite to how he truly feels. . .
After a lot of sobbing. . . I could hear soft snoring from the other end. . .
I checked the CCTV and saw him curled up on the bed with the bear in his arms. . .

I smiled. . .