{Returning To The Mansion 1/3}

Sapnap's POV~

I knock on Karl's door, he opened it and I noticed how tired and wrecked he looked,"Karl, are you alright?", he nods as he came out,"Yep!. . . Just a little tired is all, been up late helping Foolish and Eret with The Egg.", Karl fixed his goggles and hair a little before looking at me,"What's up?", I look at him with concern before returning back to why I came here,"Right; Purpled and Punz wanted to talk to you.", he smiled,"Sure! Lead the way!", I sighed and lead him,"We need to up your meditation more, you seem energetic but your still tired as heck.", "I know, just don't know what meditation would help me.", I hugged him as went down to see what Ponk and Purpled needed.

~

"Wait, what??", Purpled nods,"Yeah, even since was cured from The Egg, he's reporting strange dreams or visions.", Karl hummed,"Maybe I can talk to him?", Ponk nods as he wrote up a few things,"Give it a try.", with that, Karl and I went upstairs to talk to Punz and with Purpled coming with us.
We enter and saw Punz on his phone,"Hey, Punz!", he looked up,"Oh, Sapnap and Karl, been a while since we last spoke. What's up?", Karl went over while I stayed with Purpled and also because I was still pissed he tired to steal Karl---
"I wanted to ask you about the visions or dreams your having, it's possible side effects but I'd like to try and help.", Punz sighed and put the phone down, and grabbed a notepad beside him on the desk,"Well, I can't really explain it, but I'll try.", he then showed a drawing of a. . . Mansion?
"This is basically the dream: I'm walking up to this old Mansion, the doors open and some voice welcomes me saying something about a Masquerade. And in visions I have, it's like different rooms in the Mansion but there are people there I don't know."
Karl nods,". . .", "The fuck?", Punz sighed,"Just as confused as you are, Sapnap.","I think I know what to do.", we all turn to Karl in shock,"What?! How??", Karl shows the drawing,"If this is a side-effect from The Egg, maybe this Mansion could tell us about The Egg.", could it be. . .?

~

"Karl, I don't know about this---", Karl smiled at me,"Come on, Sapnap. It'll be fine, I'll go find the Mansion and bring back evidence for The Egg, you and the others should stay here and take care of everything.", I could see the determination in his eyes, I sighed and hug him,"Promise to come back soon, and be safe.", he nods as he picks up his bookbag, he gave me a kiss on the cheek,"I promise, I'll be safe.", I smiled and nod,"Alright. But message or call if something goes wrong.", with that, Karl set off.
"Should we let him go alone?"
I turn to Quackity, I smile,"I trust Karl, I know he does a lot to protect us, so yes I trust him.", Quackity sighed and just took a swing of alcohol, I swear to God, even Jschlatt is doing better than him when it comes to the alcohol---