{How Sam and Ponk Met}

"Okay; But how did you two meet exactly???"

"Yeah, I know you two met around the time Foolish was 4 years old."

"Well, it's a bit of a funny story."

"It was not funny. -_-"

"Oof."

===

Ponk's POV~

"Evening, Doctor Ponk.", I look up from my clipboard to see my Colleague,"Oh, hey Rebecca.", she smiled as he put down her tea,"Feeling better, with your cold and all.", I smiled,"It's fine, just a small cold it will go away, and yes I took something for it before I came here.", she nods and watched me sign out for the day,"You'll be okay walking home alone in the rain???", I nod,"Yeah, or course. A little rain never hut anyone.", she gave me a look,"If you aren't in tomorrow, I'll let boss know your cold may have gotten worse.", I nod and smiled,"Thanks.", I put the clipboard down and waved goodbye to Rebecca as I left to walk home.

~

I didn't realise it was raining this heavy until it was too late.
Whatever it wasn't anything too bad, I'll probably just have a bad headache in the morning and be freezing.
As I walked home, I could feel my hands shaking as the rain pounded down on me, when I got home I was gonna go pass out in bed immediately after a change out of my clothes and dry off.
I shivered as I felt water going down my back and decided to stand under something till I could pull myself together, but my mind was feeling more fuzzy as I got under a tree, it wasn't completely dry but it was better than freezing in the rain.
I brushed some of my wet hair out of my face to see a little better and try and collect my thoughts from my already fuzzy mind.

"Sir! Are you alright???"

I look up and see a man rush to me with an umbrella, I felt him feel my forehead,"Sir, you're freezing, let me help you!", with that I felt someone pull me close and walked me somewhere as my mind was drifting in-between reality and unconscious.

=

Sam's POV~

I put the man on the sofa and hung his drenched coat and mask my the fireplace,"Uncle Sam, who isn't that??", I turn to see Foolish,"He was about to pass out from the rain, he may be sick and the rain only made it worse.", Foolish nods,"Ooh. Is he gonna be okay??", I smiled as I put some wood in the fire,"Foolish go do your homework while I help the man, alright?", with that Foolish nods and goes upstairs to either do his homework or play with his toys.
I put a blanket over him and made sure to check his temperature every now and then.

~

After I put Foolish to bed, the man woke up,"W-Where the heck am I?. . .", I walk over,"Hey. . .", he was frightened and had every right to be, I held up my hands to show I had no weapons,"It's alright, Sir. You fainted in the rain and I needed to help you, you are currently in. . . My friend's house, who is currently out at the moment.", the man slowly nods, he sat up more and shivered,"How. . . Long was I got?", "Only a few hours.", he looked up at me, I could sense he was taking in my face incase I tired anything but also because of how I looked.
I sat down in a seat near him,"What is your name?", "Ponk. . . I'm a Doctor. . .", I smiled,"Sam, I work at the local pet store down the road.", Ponk nods slowly, I pointed to the kitchen,"Would you like anything, I was gonna put on some soup.", Ponk was about to refuse, but then I put his hand back down,"Sir, it's the least I could do.", with that Ponk agreed to the soup.

~

The next morning, Ponk was still cold but the rain had stopped and he could go home.
Before he left, I decided to give him something for the way back as it was still cold, I approached him with a scarf,"Sir--I mean, Ponk, I think you might need this.", I showed the scarf, he was taken it back,"But, it's yours is it not?", "Yes, but you need this more than I do.", I wrapped my scarf around him and he smiled,"Thank you, Sam.", with that he left.

"Uncle, was that your boyfriend?"

"Foolish!"

=

From there, Ponk and Sam crossed paths and talked a lot. Rebecca would tease Ponk on how much he liked him, though Ponk said the man who helped him was just a friend, Ponk would feel safe and happy when he wore the scarf.

~A few years later~

Ponk's POV~

"I didn't know you had another kid.", Sam nods,"H-He is not really mine, Puffy adopted him and I'm currently babysitting both him and Foolish.", I smiled as he opened the door,"How old is he?", "He's 3.", we walked in and saw Foolish playing around with a few toys, Foolish looked up and smiled,"Mr Ponk! Dad brought you back!", I chuckle,"Hey, Foolish.", the small boy looked at him,"This is Dream, he's 3 years old and he is a little angel.", I knelt down at Dream,"Hey, kiddo.", Dream looked at me for a long while.

"Ma!"

It took me a moment to register what he meant, Foolish brush into laughter and giggles, Sam blushed and I laughed and blushed, finding the kid adorable.

○MCYT○ Mini StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara