{Dad. . . I'm sorry. . .}

Wilbur's POV~

Everything around me. . .

It seemed like I was stuck in an endless void. . .

. . .

Would I ever get out. . .?

Why do I see the light. . .?

Wait-No! I'm not ready to go back to the light!

Please--!!!

I felt. . . Cold. . .
I felt wind through my hair. . .

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be blinded by the sun. . .
I immediately shield my eyes from the sun, I then realised that there was. . M grass on my coat?
I slowly pulled myself up, feeling the grass. . . I then realised I was. . . Outside. . .
I looked at my hands and shock took over me in an instant. . .

I-I was. . . Alive!?!?
I felt my face, my hands and checked dmy entire body, but no.
It was real. . .

I slowly began to smile. . . I stood up and smiled around me,"YES!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU GOD!!!", I jumped up again and just hug myself, I was alive, I was given a second chance!!
Dad would--. . .

. . .

Dad.

I immediately looked in the direction of the snow bomie and started to run. . .

Wilbur ran.
He ran even if the snow was too thick for him to run, he continued to press on. . .
Once he got to the house, he immediately ran up and started lookin gfkr anyone,"Philza? Techno?? Ramboo?", as he left Philza's house, he suddenly saw his father. . .

He was sitting in front of a grave. . To be more specific. . . His grave. . .

Wilbur slowly walked up behind Philza, once close enough. . .
He gently put his hands over Philza's eyes, this made Philza jump but then he sighed,"Is this another guess who??", I hum, he seemed to be thinking about it. . .

. . .

"I don't know. . . Who is this? Why aren't you talking??"

With that, Wilbur slowly removed his hands as Philza turned around. . .

"W-Wi. . . Wilbur. . ?"

Philza backed up like he and seeing things, Wilbur stood there. . Tears in his eyes and fell to his knees. . .

"Dad. . . I'm so. . . So. . . So sorry. . ."

Tears began to shed from Wilbur's eyes, Philza sat up and immediately pulled his chd into a hug,"It's OK Son. . .","I'm sorry for. . . What I made you do. . .!", with that, the two family members sat in the snow in their little hug. . .