{An Overdose} 1/2

||SMP Tales: The Masquerade||
**TW: Overdosing, if sensitive to the topic, please leave the chapter immediately, you have been warned.**

Sir Billiam's POV~

After another party, we had to clean up. I walked upstairs to find Butler,"Butler??", as I got upstairs, I saw him leaning against the wall, holding his stomach and breathing heavy, I frown and walk over to him,"Butler.", he jumped but now I could see how pale he looked, I titled his head,"Butler, why are you so pale and. . . Sweaty. . .", he gulps but he tried to not lean on the wall, only for him to immediately collapse, I quickly caught him,"Butler????", his breathing became more heavy as I held him, sweat was was now visible,"Butler. What is happening to you?? What did you do??", Butler looked up at me. . .

"I. . . I took. . . Pills. . ."

I froze, feeling my eyes widen,"Pills.", I watched as Butler had some vomit coming from his mouth, I quickly sat him up in a way to let him breath a little more, Butler began to cough violently. . .

"He should be fine. He needs plenty of rest and he may still be incredibly weak when he wakes up.", I nod and let the Doctor leave. . .
I looked at the Butler, who now lay in the bed pale faced and unconscious. . .
"Rest well. . ."
I walk out of get rid of any pills we had, or at least hide them away from him. . .