{The LGBTQ+ Community}

Karl's POV~

I looked at my, again, torn hoodie, I swear thr next person to stab me I'll throw into a portal that will take them back to when Dinosaurs walked the earth.
James then appeared,"Hey, Karl! You okay?", "Yep, just fixing my hoodie.", James sat next to me as I started to stitch up my hoodie,"I didn't know you wore turtle necks.", "Kind of got into them after a friend said I'd look good in them and also they're to hide the neck injury from The Masquerade.", James nods, remembering see the scar multiple times.
"Hey, Karl?", I turn to James,"Yeah?", "What's this flag, by the way?", James held up a Asexual flag and a BI Flag,"Oh, right, I forgot it didn't exist back then.", I stood up and took the flags,"See; These flags represent people's different sexualities.", James was surprised,"Wait, people can have different sexualities???", I nod,"Yep! There are flags to represent our sexualities to show we ain't ashamed of it. I can show you and the others a few.", James nods,"Yeah, I'm kind of interested.", now I gotta get a few flags from Eret and a write down what each sexuality means.

~

So, I laid down the flags in front of them, including Sir Billiam but I mare fricken sure I had a knife on me if he tired anything,"So, these flags all represent a sexuality, in my time you can be anything represented by these flags, or some of the flags because some are fucking stupid.", Oliver frowned,"Why would some be bad?", "Just people make up fake flags and mock people that aren't straight.", Sebastian tutted,"Such rude behaviour.", I nod and started to read.

Bisexuality: Can be defined a few different ways depending on who you ask, for many it's an attraction to both male and female while others use it to describe attraction to more than one gender but not all genders.

Pansexual: It's a symbol to liking all genders.

Polysexual: Someone who is attracted to multiple but not all genders.

Asexual: Defined as by a lack of sexual attraction.

Lesbian: A girl that only has an attraction to girls.

Transgender: Someone who was born in a girl/boy body but is actually a boy or girl.

Genderfluid: Someone who don't identify with one gender, but rather their gender identity changes between, male, female or between.

Aromantic: Someone who may have little or no romantic attraction to anyone.

Non-Binary: Someone who is not female or male, you can refer to someone like this as They/Them.

Gay: A man who has a attraction to male, not girls just guys.---

"KARL! WHERE ARE YOU!?!", shit, I forgot I had husbands. I quickly hanf the book to Lady. L,"Um, you guys read through it, I gotta go!", I quickly run off to see what happened.

=

James's POV~

After Karl ran off, we read through the rest of the book together.
"So. . . Have any of you ever been attracted to another gender or even felt like your gender is wrong?", "A few times. . .", everyone turned to me, I leaned back in a chair,"Sometimes, when I'm out, sometimes I find a guy cute or attractive, but I pushed the feelings down thinking it was nothing and it was me being stupid.", Lady. L nods,"Yeah. . . When my father pressured me into wanting to marry someone, I always didn't like the men, but I know like the girls a lot, but I thought it was nothing.", Oliver looked at the flags and then us,"Do you think we were born in the wrong time period?", I shrug,"I dunno, maybe we can read through this more and find out how this. . . Um, what did Karl call it?", "LGBTQ+ Community.", "Yeah, that, let's see how that started.", with that, we opened the book again and began to read.

~

After the heck of a reading session, we all actually started to think about it.
There were far too many times I had found a guy attractive over my wife, but because of that I got divorced but. . . I wasn't sad over it, I was relieved but, I couldn't see my kids anymore.
So-, but I'm into girls but I find boys attractive. . . So, am I. . . Bisexual?? I look at the meaning of it again, and it could explain a lot.
Maybe we were all born in the wrong time period, cause I remember father always telling me to love girl like he was making sure I didn't like a guy.
. . .
Son of bitch.

=

Sir Billiam's POV•

This was an interesting thing in his timeline, people being able to love who they want, but according to Karl some people still do not want to accept people in this Community.
Though, where did Butler go?
I open one of the doors,"Butler, are you in---", I stopped.
He was looking at one of the flags, the Non-Binary one I think Karl called it, he seemed to find an interest in it, I walk inside and close the door, making the Butler jump,"Butler?", he stood up and nods, I pointed to the flag,"Unlimted words to let you explain.", Butler gulped.
"I just, um. . . Liked the flag and. . . Felt a connection to it in a way. . . And I wanted to, keep it. . . Sir."
I look at the flag and then at The Butler, I sigh.
"Alright.", I turn around and spot James,"James, mind giving me that book for a while for the Butler, they'd like it for a bit.", Butler made a sound of surprise as James handed me the book and I turn to them.

~

"So, why did you need the flags?"

"For friends questioning their sexualities."