•••The Egg Theory•••

**Time for a Theory on this hazard to the Society of The Dream SMP.**

~~~

We can actually thank Sir Billiam for giving us a little more information on this thing, when Karl asked him what it was he said he discovered it and that he stumbled on a Breeding Ground and built around it.
A breeding ground, meaning that The Egg could be a type of mythical plant that probably was probably a rare plant that no one has ever discovered and Sir Billiam kept it a secret.

So, it got me thinking; Is part of The SMP a breeding ground?
I mean, it would make sense and if more eggs can be breeded then that makes they share all the memories of their past and present victims.
People thought at first hat it was Karl's fault, but no Karl has no control over when he time travels, it just happens and also this thing could have been in the ground for yeas.

We also know that The Egg has two ways of getting a new victim, slave or food.
1. Use their desires to manipulate them into it's control.
2. Literally drag the person in an Egg and drain them internally until their mind is broke enough to control and use.

Now; Some people can say that Skeppy was the first to be infected but no, it was actually Bad.
Bad was infected first and Skeppy tired to talk sense into him, but he chose the Egg over Skeppy and so Skeppy tired to destroy it but it lead to him falling victim and Bad spiralling down more into the control of The Egg.

I also have a theory on what the voices could be, so I was thinking what if those voices we are hearing are actually the past victims of The Egg still prisoners of it, showing even after death their spirits will remain trapped forever.

Also, have a good theory on why Tommy couldn't be infected, maybe because he has no desires at all and so The Egg had nothing on Tommy.

**This theory was really sort, I'm so sorry I am tired, so I guess you'll all just talk about it in the comments I hope, have a good day/night**