{Sickness? 2/3}

Sam's POV~

As the sirens were going off, I put a coat on Dream,"Dad Sam, where are we going. . .?", I sigh,"Your brother is really sick, we have to go with him to the doctors.", Dream nods, I look at the bunny in his hands,"You have Mr Bunny with ya, if you're scared give it a hug.", Dream nods, I quickly picked him up and we went out to drive to the Hospital. . .

As I drove, Dream was looking out the window ahead of us, at the ambulance Foolish was in, I offered to have Foolish in my car but they said it's best to have him in the ambulance to keep him stable as they have better equipment.

Soon we got to the hospital, I parked and picked up Dream,"Come on, buddy.", he nods and holds onto me tight. . .
I put Dream on the seat outside Foolish's room, I turn to the doctor,"How is Foolish?", he took off his mask,"Well, we can't be too sure what's happening to him, we'll take some samples of the black liquid and hope for a result.", I nod, they leave. . . I look at Dream, he was holding his Bunny close,"Sam. . . Is Foolish. . . Hurt. . .", I kneel down at him,"No, Foolish will pull through, I promise.", he looked at me with hopeful eyes, I look down the hall,"Hey, how about you play with other kids while I ask the doc more questions again.", he nods,"OK, Daddy!", with that he ran down to the play area. . .

. . .

Sometimes it still takes me by surprise the both of them call me Dad sometimes. . .
I open the door and see Foolish on the bed, pale as paper but somehow awake,"Sam. . .", I sat down next to him and held his hand. . .

"It. . . It hurts. . . So bad. . ."

"I know. . . I can't image how much it hurts. . . But the doctors will help you. . ."

. . .

I hope. . .

Dream's POV~

"My mommy burned herself."

"My Dad is having a surgery."

"My sister broke her leg."

"My little brother swallowed a toy."

"Something is stuck in my grandma's ear."

"My Grandad is getting his hearing checked."

"My older brother is having an X-ray scan."

I tried to ignore their reasons to why they were here, I held Bunny close as they talked more and more about it. . .

"Hey, you."

I look up,"Huh?", "Yeah, you.", two kids were now in front of me,"Why are you here??", . . . I look at them blankly,"Well.", "I'm not allowed to talk to strangers.", they both got mad,"Oh, come on! What are you a pet???", "No--", "Oh, he has to be! He looks like a weakling!", "HEY!", we all look up, a kid in a blue jumper with a red logo on it, black trousers, white shoes, brown hair, two different colour eyes and goggles on his head,"Leave him alone, you bullies! If he doesn't want to tell you then he doesn't have too! Now leave him alone!", they backed off with snark, I look up at him and then I realised who he was,"Gogy!", he smiled as I hugged him,"Close enough.", I was confused,"Why are you here??", he smiled as he pulled away from the other kids,"Nothing too big, my mom was cooking something hot and she spilled some on my Dad and he's got a 4 degree on his thigh.", I made a face,"Ow. . .", he nods,"Yeah, but. . . Why are you here?", I look away a little and held Bunny close,"My older brother. . . He's really sick. . . Like, really.", Gogy made a face of concern,"Oh, I'm so sorry. . . Is he OK?", I shrug,"Dad is trying to get more from the doctors, but. . .", I recalled what Foolish was saying. . .

==

Foolish cried as Sam held him, I stood by the door in fear. . .

"Just breath, try and breath. . ."

"S-Sam. . . It. . .*hic* *coughs* It hurts. . . It hurts so bad. . .!!"

==

I shivered,"Brother said he was in pain.", Gogy looked at me sadly,"I'm sorry. . .", I hug Bunny again,"I'm scared. . .", "George!", we turn and saw his mommy,"Time to go home, dear. Say bye, bye to Dream.", Gogy looked at me and gave me a smile and hug,"Bye, Dream. Hope your brother gets better soon.", I hug back and soon he runs back to his mommy,"Bye, Gogy. . .", I watched as they disappeared round the corner. . .

I walked back to Foolish's hospital room, as I did I noticed two doctors. . .

"You think that kid in there is gonna make it?"

"Judging by the amount of pain he seems to be in, the blood and black stuff, yeah he might as well be a goner."

I froze. . .

"Brother. . . Going to die. . ."

The Doctor then saw me,"O-Oh, kid!", "No, no, no, your brother--", I turn away and start running,"KID!!", I began to cry as I fled them, I didn't want to be here anymore in this hospital! It's scary!

Suddenly I ran into someone, I look up and notice who it was. . .

"MA!!!"

"Dream!"

Ponk's POV~

Dream hid his face in my doctor coat and cried, I gently held him close,"Oh, Dream. . .", two doctors came over,"Sir?","Why is this child crying.", the doctors looked at one another and I sighed,"I'd you said something in front of this kid, like the last times, this will be reported and you both will be fired.", with that, they ran.
I picked up Dream and held him close in my arms,"Shh. . . Shh. . .", I rocked him in my arms as I walked to find Sam. . .

Inside the room, Foolish was hooked to some machines, Dream was asleep in my arms and Sam was awake,"Thank you, Ponk. . .", I smiled,"No problem. . .", Dream shifted a little,"M. . . Mama. . .", I blushed heavily, as well as Sam. . .

He just won't stop calling me and Sam, mom and dad. . .

But. . .

I actually like being called a mom. . .