{Tommy's Discovery. . .2/3}

Puffy's POV~

Awesamdude and Tommy called me over to help with the Hotel! I feel honoured!
So, I arrived and Tommy was help Sam Nook with his tools, I ran over,"Hey, guys!!", Tommy smiled and waved,"Ey! Puffy!! Welcome to the construction site  make sure to wear the yellow helmet!!", I took of my hat and replaced it with a hard helmet, I jogged over,"So, what can I help ya guys with??", Awesamdude then started to point a few materials like wood, brick and water,"We're going to need to get some of the brisk up for the 3rd floor, so Puffy if he get up there and just mix the water with the colour sand for the red bricks.", I salute him,"Aye, Captain!", I climb up the ladder to the 3rd floor!

I took the water and started to mix the water and the red concrete sand in with the water, I didn't know how much sand exactly but I think I was doing it right. Soon I crafted a lot of bricks for the hotel!!

That's when I accidentally back up and knocked a bucket of water over the edge! I panicked and looked down,"LOOK OUT!!", "So, Sam, Can I ask you something?", "Yeah, sure what-- Huh?", they looked up and water came down on them. . .

. . . I'm dead. . .

Tommy's POV~

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?", I was soaked! I glared up at Puffy,"I'm sorry!! I backed up too far and I knocked over a bucket!", I growl,"BUT NOW WE'RE SOAKED!! WHILE YOU'RE NOT!!", "I said I was sorry!!", I looked at myself,"Ugh! It's fine, Puffy! We all make mistakes!", that's when I noticed something.  .  .

Why was there some green in the water,"Oi, Sam. You sure you gave Puffy red concrete because---", I immediately froze.
"Tommy? Something the matter?"
"Wha--! You-Your hair!!"

He frowned,"My hair??", I nod, with that he frowned, Puffy then dropped down,"Oh my god. Sam!", Puffy took out a mirror showed him. . .

(THIS TOOK HOURS, PLEASE I'M STILL LEARNING!!!)

"You're natural hair is dirty blonde!!?!",he was touched his hair in shock,"Shit.", I realised something I didn't realise before...

He almost looked like Dream, expect he had a slightly darker skin tone and darker green eyes.
"Why do you look like another version of Dream??", he stuttered slightly,"T-Tommy, I can explain--", then I remembered the picture,"Wait! There was a picture in your room that had you, Puffy, Bad and Dream when he was a kid?!?", Puffy and Same looked at each other nervously.  .  .