{How Do You Know?}

Dream's POV~

To say I wasn't surprised Wilbur came to visit, it was true as I knew he would visit eventually and I was ready for it.
I had what he most likely either wanted or needed.

~

The lava parted and Wilbur came him, he squinted my eyes at me, he looked tired and was wearing his yellow jumper and brown trench coat and I knew things were about to get messy, Sam looked nervous about this but I sighed him that it was fine and so he left us be. . .

So the fight began.

~

It was physically and yelling at one another about The SMP, L'Manberg, The Minors and some other shit.
I eventually pinned him and pulled out his glasses and waved them in front of his face,"Tell me; Are you or are you not Wilbur????", he glared at me,"What the hell are you talking about??", "Did you seriously think I'm stuipd? You fooled me for a good long while, but I pieced it together, moron!", Wilbur went silent, all you could hear is the lava and the slight ring in my ears. . .

~

Soon we were both sitting down in silence, Wilbur was bouncing his glasses on his thigh and me watching him and awaiting an answer.

. . .

"How did you find them, or. . . ?"

I sighed,"After the Election, I went to find you guys but on my way I nearly stepped on your glasses and, just picked picked up and put him in my pocket for you later but with everything I forgot.", Wilbur nods, I folded my arms for answers. . .
Wilbur sighed,"Fine, Fine, Fine.", he turned to me,"You caught me. How did you figure it out?", I sighed,"Well. . . Let's just say someone close to me has something similar to you.", he nods and leaned back against the wall with me,". . .", I look at the glasses that he was now resting on his lap,"Why the glasses though?", Wilbur sighed,"I'll tell you some other time. . .", the lava parted and I knew it was time to be alone again. . .

=

Wilbur's POV~

After the visiting and getting home, I stared at the glasses that I thought I lost and broke. . .
I put them away in a drawer and knew I had to suffer more without glasses, as much as I wanted to put them on, I knew people would suspicious if I acted differently, or I let him back in back in control of our body.
I heard Phil calling me for food, I was glad that we were in snow so Phil didn't find it weird how cold I was.