{New Song}

Wilbur's POV~

After the success I got from my latest song, I decided to write another one!
Of course, I decided this time I wouldn't use a guitar but a piano.
He just needed an idea, lyrics and a plan.

=1 Hour=

So far, I have a few lyrics, I still had yet to test the keys or even get a title for it, but it was a work in progress,"Alright...", I push my chair over towards my keyboard and started to work on the keys and test out the first few lyrics. . .

=1 Hour Later=

I hit my head against my keyboard.

Why. Can't. I. Get. It. Together.

I jumped at the sound of my door opening,"Will, Dad said---.... What are you doing?", I turn to Technoblade,"Not... Physically tormenting myself over a new song.", Technoblade shook his head,"Your forehead is bleeding.", I frown and touched where I hit my forehead on the keyboard, Oh... Shit.

/Not even 1 minute later\

Philza sat Wilbur in the living room, cleaning his forehead while Tommy ate his food and watched TV and Technoblade watching as it was what he got for hurting himself over a song.
Philza finished and sighed,"So, why did you hurt yourself?", Wilbur sighed,"I was writing a new song... And I got frustrated...", Philza sighed and pulled Wilbur into a hug,"Your new song just came out a few weeks ago... Give yourself a break and just let the lyrics come to you, don't stress yourself over it.", Will nods and soon, the whole group had a group cuddle and watched movies. . .