{Letters}

||Time Period: Pogtopia. . .||

Wilbur's POV~

It's been. . .

Um. . .

Weeks or so since me and Tommy were booted out of our land. . .
This is absolute bullshit!!!
If George, didn't fall asleep again, we would have won!!!

And now I'm hiding in a cave with a minor and My Dad's Old Friend Techno--. . .

Wait. . .

. . .

Dad!!!

I suddenly remembered; I promised to write him a letter after the election. . .

What am I supposed to tell him!!?

. . .

I look at the paper and the pen I had on the desk, I was going to write earlier but then I had to help Tommy and Techno fix this stupid place up a little. . .

But seriously what do I tell him?!?!

. . .

I mean. . .

I could, just bend the truth a little. . . Just so he doesn't have to worry!!. . .
I sat down and picked up the pen, I had this sick feeling in my stomach, I didn't like the idea of lying to my dad, he's a really kind guy and doesn't deserve to be lied to, but. . .

I don't want him to drag him down the mess I got myself into. . .

. . .

Philza's POV~

After fixing myself some tea, I went to go check the mail, maybe Will wrote back, I know the elections take a good damn time to set up, but I was looking forward to hearing about it!
Even if he didn't win or not, I would still be proud!
I went to the mailbox and opened it, I pulled out a few letters from different people, I rummaged through them and found a letter from Will!

I sat down at the table and opened it up, I pulled out the letter and began to read. . .

Dear Dad,

Sorry that I didn't write sooner, The Elections were just a bit busy.
Anyway, I won the Election! I fucken' did it!!! Although I did win, I decided to pass my presidential duties and positions to Tubbo, and start off a new nation with a fresh start to Tommy and Techno, you know your old friend?
So, we named the new nation Pogtopia! Dream has said that it's fine to have another government as long as we don't abuse the power, and that is a true!
So, Tubbo is the new president of L'manberg and now we have 3 nations; Mine, Tubbo's and Dream.

Hope your well, Dadza, I can't wait to see your builds when I come to visit.

Love, your only son and favourite son,

Wilbur!

I smiled, they fucking won!! It was nice of Will to give his winning to Tubbo and it was nice of Dream to allow three governments, I was just worried because of what happened last time. . .
But, good for him!
I should really start thinking about visiting him. . .