{Wild West Hope}

John's POV~

They laughed.
All three of them were drunk as a wip, throwing the cards, chips and their cigarettes around. . .

I wiped down the counter, just trying to keep some of the salon clean. . .

"Hey, bartender!", I look up and see that the leader was now getting up and getting his gun out,"Now that we have had our dealing fun. Hand over your savings of the week.", with that all three of them pulled their guns at me. . . I gulp and slowly pull out the jar of money. . .

They counted,"That's it?! Where's the rest?!","That's all I've earned this week. . . We don't get many customers anymore ever since you bandits raided the town.", the leader, growled and pointed the gun at my head,"Stop your lying and hand over the money!", "I-I am not lying! That's right all I've--", "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!", I flinched and immediately backed up against the wall. . . They smiled, or the two of them did, the other was silent and had a green scarf around his mouth. . . I felt myself begin to shake again, I should he use to this. . . So why am I shaking?

Has. . . Has my brain finally came to the truth that I will die here. . .

I will die to these bandits. . .

I will never seen my son ever again. . .

I didn't even get to say goodbye to him. . .

"Take your last breath, John.", I closed my eyes and drew in a breath. . .

"What is happening in here?!"

My eyes slowly opened to see a new face. . .

He had strange colours in his outfit, had a cowboy hat, brown boots and looked shocked at this sight. . .
The bandits laughed,"Who might usually be, can't you see we were busy with our friend here??", he glared at them and entered the saloon,"Doesn't look like your 'friend' here doesn't seem to be having fun.", he actually went behthe counter and helped me up,"Sir, are you OK?", I nod,"Y-Yeah, I'm alright, partner...!", the bandits laughed,"Might as well add another body to our collection. . .", before they could pull their triggers, this guy pulled out two guns from his belt,"I sugggest you four take your leave now.", they looked like they might start a roit. . .

After chairs being thrown, swearing and shoots fired, the bandits swore to come back with more guns and to take over the town once and for all. . .

The new guy turned to me, I noticed how tired he looked,"Hey, there... Sorry about your Saloon. . . What's your name?", "J. . . John.", he hd out his hand to me,"I'm Karl.", I shook his hand and he smiled at me,"Now, tell me. Why were those bandits giving ya trouble.", "W-Well. . . ", I explained everything to him about the town and how they take money from us once a week, giving us little time to get it. . .

Karl nods,"I see. . . Well, how do you feel about taking it back? The town I mean!", I stare at him as if he were crazy. . . But. . . Something in my gut told me to trust this guy. . .