{Glow Squids}

George's POV~

Dream was practically jumping up and down with excitement!
I laughed at this and thought it was adorable, he had been waiting for this to happen for a long time!

As soon as we got to the beach, I started to brew the potions as Dream started looking around the edges of the beach, trying to catch a glimpse of them, but to no avail.
Soon, I got the potions ready,"Dream, they're ready!", Dream took off his boots, socks and hoodie while I took off my jacket, shoes and socks.
I handed him a lot of Night Vision potions and Water breathing.
He was jumping up and down with excitement, I smiled,"You must have had some type of sugar today, holy shit--", Dream chuckled,"Alright...3, 2, 1... Go!", we both drank our potions and we both dove into the sea. . .

____

It was must definitely beautiful...
Dream and George swam close to each other as they started to swim deeper into the ocean...

Dream suddenly gasped through the water, George looked and sure enough, there they were...

Glowing Sqiuds.

Dream had been the most excited about them, not because they had any benefit, but because he thought they were pretty.

They swam closer to them... Dream was so happy, he reached out and started to pet the squid, he smiled, happy that was able to finally pet them...
But, George was more nervous than Dream, he was afraid that something was going to pop out of nowhere and attack them, but Dream always had a weapon on him because his weapons were always on his belt.
George suddenly felt his ankle being grabbed, he looked down and screamed as a drowned was pulling him down, he tried to scream for Dream, but screaming under water was hard and no one can understand you. . .

Was this his end. . .?

Unless Dream could actually understand him!
Dream immediately swam to George's aid and used his axe to get the drown off, only it didn't keep it down for long, until Dream had an idea! He swam to the squids and as soon as the drowned tired to grab him or George, Dream hit the Squid and aimed the Squid's ink and the Drowned, giving Dream and George time to swim!
As they swam, 4 dolphins came to their aid, Dream smirked and George gave him a look...

"Your not a Disney Princess, Dream. They just like you more for some reason."

The dolphins took them back to land, George immediately crawled to the sand, feeling safety to be on ground while Dream thanked the dolphins and then went and sat next to George...

.

. .

. . .

"That was fun!", George stared at his weird best friend, wondering what happened to his life down the line. . .