•••Two Theories•••

*Credit to my friend for giving this theory idea! And this second theory was created with the help of an amazing tiktok cosplay**

~~

Theory 1:

The first Theory is actually an idea that Sam could be controlled by the Egg, because we know that he was trapped with it for 14 hours according to Puffy at least, and we know that he had to eat his own flesh in order to survive and maybe because of his exposed Flesh he was infected and there are vines outside of the Prison that could be poisoning his mind.
But this theory is kind of hard to believe because we know that Sam got Holy Twitch Prime Water poured on him and his eyes aren't red which is a clear sign of when someone is infected.
But, it is a pretty cool theory to his strange behaviour!

~~~

Theory 2: Watson Is Phil.

Before you all say,"Duh, because it's him after he dies.", I want to appose something, Philza has ONE cannon life and we aren't entirely sure if he even dies, and I saw a Tiktok cosplay of Watson seeing Karl and recognising him, but taking off the bucket hat in order for Karl to not recognise him as Phil.
Maybe after The Future of The SMP, he changed his name and identity and that would mean that only him and Ran recognised and know who Karl is.
I'd say it ya put a bucket hat on Watson, ya got Philza who's just hiding his wings.

UwU