{Golden Eye}

Quackity's POV~

Fucking hell.
Me and Sapnap stood at the doorway, watching Karl writing as some TV show was on, Sapnap looked at me,"What on earth is going on with him.", "I wish I knew.", and I did, this wasn't me putting on an act like I use to but I'm generally concerned about my- well, my ex boyfriend.
I inhaled and exhaled,"That's it.", I stormed over before Sapnap could stop me, I grab his shoulder but not enough to hurt Karl,"What is going on with you, Karl.", "Nothing is wrong with me.", I rolled my eyes and forced him to turn to me,"Oh, really nothing is wrong with you at all.", he folded his arms and glared at me,"Yes. Even if there were something wrong, why would I tell you, you'd just use it against me and kill me. Again.", I turn to Sapnap,"Where is this coming from?!", he shrugged with a concerned and confused look,"I dunno, he's been like this since he got back and hasn't acted like that till you came to see us.", well to be fair, I can be a real jerk but I never killed Karl!
At least, not that I can recall of doing or doing it on purpose.
Karl took my hand off his shoulder,"Now please leave, I have work and last I checked I banished you.", I growl under my breath, that's the fucking final straw!
I grabbed his shoulders, spun him around, grabbed the cuff of his hoodie and pulled him up,"You're starting to piss me off, Karl! What on earth put-", I froze, "Let me go, you murderer!", his eye. . .
"Karl. Your eye.", "Yeah, my left eye is abnormal, so what-", "No. Your other eye! It's not brown, it's gold!", Karl frowned,"What are you-?", "Wait.", I heard Sapnap come over as I let him go, he looked at him as well,"What the- Yeah, it is gold! Karl, have you not looked in the mirror??", I handed him a pocket mirror, that was a gift from Foolish and he looked at his reflection.
. . .

=

Sapnap's POV~

"So, now Karl won't come out from his room and is probably never gonna."
Foolish faceplamed, Niki looked worried,"But how could his eye change colour, it's always been brown!", Quackity nods,"We know, and we're wondering if that's why Karl has been acting so. . . Off?", Foolish frowned,"Acting off? What do you mean?", "Well, I didn't mention this to Quackity, but Karl has been having a few memory problems like, recalling names or something.", Quackity stared at me,"You didn't tell me?!", "You didn't ask!", "Both of you shush!", we turn to Niki and Foolish, Niki brushed her hair out of her eyes,"At least we know now there are other problems, Dream on the loss, Ranboo dead and Karl's memory.", Foolish nods and sighed into his hands,"I'll see what I can do about Dream, especially when I have time not a God up my ass about his stupid religion!", Damn, XD is giving the Demi God a hard time.

=

"THIS WASN'T APART OF THE FUCKING CONTRACT!!", Quackity glared up at the main Hooded Figure, he was more or less working a long black fancy coat with a hood and his wore over his face a Wither Skull but it was manufactured in a different way to hide his face but making his mouth visible.
He turned to Quackity,"Oh?", "Our contract was to help me get The Revival Book, gain powers of the Magical People and get the server back to normal! Not this!", the Masked Man smirked and did nothing but walk by Quackity,"Did you never learn, to never trust anyone you don't know.", Quackity stood there, feeling like his legs were turning to jelly and fell to his knees. . .
. . .
He couldn't turn back. . .
It was too late. . .

~

James entered the room with Ran, seeing that Karl had bundled up and was hiding under a blanket.
James walked over and sat down,"Karl. . . We know your in there. . .", "My brown eye is gone. . .! Now people are going to think I'm crazy. . .!", James could hear Karl had been crying in panic, James scanned the room and show a DVD, as Karl called it, and picked it up,"Hey, will this make you feel better whole Ran figures it out?", James shook the box and made the disc rattle, Karl peaked out from under the blanket and saw the DVD of Gravity Falls, he grumbled and took it,"Only cause it's a great series.", James smiled.

~

"What did make his eye go Gold?"

"I'll look into it, just give me time."