{Old Friends. . .3/3}

Wilbur's POV~

I entered the room and saw Clay...
He was still out of it, but he seemed to be fine. . .
He had a bandage over his face of where I struck him and possible other wounds all over him from our battle...
I looked at the desk and saw his mask, completely shattered, I looked around the room and saw a small box. . .
I took out some super glue and looked at the mask, time to put this thing back together. . .

Once I got it back to normal, I immediately washed my hands before touching my face. . . I then took a black marker and a knife. . .

After it dried, I managed to the eye holes and used the marker to make the smile on the mask better. . .
I examined the mask and smiled. . .

"What are you drawing?", he held up a paper plate with a smiley face, a simple smile,"I'm drawing my future Halloween Mask!", "Ooh! I like it!", he smiled,"What are you dressing up as???", "I wanna dress up as Nation Leader!!", I stood up,"One day! I'll lead a Nation!", he smiled and giggled,"Yay!! You'd be a great leader!", I smile. . .

I sighed, what happened after he moved. . .

=A Few Hours=

Dream's POV~

I felt my chest tighten as I opened my eyes, I took deep breaths as my eyes began adjust to the light. . .

I sat up and realised I was. . . In. . . The L'Manberg Medbay?. . .
I looked around the room, I could confirm I was in the Medbay of L'Manberg. I noticed my mask over on the desk, it looked. . . Fixed? I pushed the covers of the bed and pulled myself to get the mask. . .
I got to the desk, I took deep breaths and slowly sat down on the chair, I looked at the mask and realized that someone fixed it completely, even the worn out strap was fixed, tf did this??

I took the mask, it took a lot of strength to put it around my head, every bone in my body felt so weak...

I stood up again, my legs felt so weak again, but if I was in L'Manberg I needed to get put of here and find the others----

"Dream..."

In shock of someone's voice, I stumbled back. . .
I felt myself suddenly being caught by someone,"Hey, you shouldn't be walking.", I turn in pure shock,"W-Wilbur?!", he nods and sits me down on the bed,"You should be resting, Clay.", I froze,"H-How do you know my real name?! Only George, Sapnap and bad knew!", he looked at me, then he picked up the glasses he always had in the front pocket of the L'Manberg uniform, he put them on,"Ah, so you don't remember me?", I frown,"Wha...?", he sat down next to me. . .,"You were younger than me, but I guess your Halloween Mask became apart of your every day outfit, right?", I was taken it back by this, he--...No... Wilbur couldn't be...

Right...?

"Remember me now, Clay...?"

I froze and I stare at Wilbur. . .,"You're screwing with me, there's no fuckin way.", he smiled,"I didn't believe it either but...", I blink of couple times before. . .
No way. . . I felt tears in my eyes as reality started to hit me,"N-No...! Y-You can't be him!- I-I... Wouldn't hurt him and-and--", he pulled me into a hug,"Hey... Hey... It's alright, I-I hurt you too... We didn't even recognize each other. . .", I was taken it back by the hug, I hid my face in his shoulder as tears fell,"I-I'm sorry...!", he chuckled and I felt him run his hand through my hand,"I'm sorry too. . .", he was back. . .