{Tommy's Discovery. . .1/3}

Tommy's POV~

I ran over to Sam,"Sam!!", he turned around,"Oh, hi Tommyinnit!", "You got any tasks for me to do??", Sam nods,"Yes. Awesamdude has left a tool in his room that he needs for a new task to continue updates on the hotel, could you go and get it?", I nod and saluted him,"Got it Sam Nook!", with that I ran into my beautiful new hotel!

Now, if I remember correctly, Sam said Awesamdude's room would be in the basement, unfortunately. I ran down to the basement to get Awesamdude's tool of sort, wait Sam didn't tell me what this tool was, so. . . Shit.
I enter his room and I was surprised how nice the room was! It was a basic bed, his weapons, his list of tasks for me, basic bedroom necessities and his tool box! I sighed,"It's probably in the box!", I pull out his tool box and open it. . .
Damn, this guy has a load of tools! Where does he get the money or even, where does he even find these?! You know what, fuck it. I'm taking the whole box and have Awesamdude or Sam to identify it! I close the lid, pick it up and start to head out. . .

Then I stop.

I look back in the room, I realised this was my time to snoop. But, I wouldn't do that to Sam or Awesamdude!

. . .

. .

.

Fuck my curiosity.
I put the tool box on his bed and just look at his room items, just some normal things. Although, I did see something hat perked my curiosity. . .
There were two photo frames facing down, I wonder, he wouldn't mind right~~~?

. . . Yeah!
I picked up the first one, although I didn't get it. It was a picture of a woman holding a baby in her arms, strange Sam never mentioned anything like this, I didn't know that Sam had like sibling, cousin or a son???
I then picked up the other one. . .

Ooh! It's Bad, Puffy and Awesome with a kid!

. . .
. .
.
Wait.
I look closer at the kid. . . That looks like. . . It just looks like. . .

Dream?!?!

He was much smaller, but his hair seemed a little longer than it is now, probably didn't like hair cuts back then. But, dude, he looked like a fricken innocent kid, what went wrong?!?! Also, I didn't know Bad, Puffy and Sam knew him as a kid! Damn, they all look the same but younger!

I look closer and noticed something. . . Odd? It was Sam's hair. . . It was green, but. . . Was it just my eyes??? Because his hair looks a little lighter than green. . .

"TOMMY?"

FUCK!! I quickly put the pictures back to normal, grabbed the tool box and ran out of the room!

---

"You didn't say you had so many tools!", Awesamdude chuckled,"Sorry about that, Tommy.", he took the box and started to go through the tools, but. . . My mind was going back to the photo, how did he know Dream? Why was his hair like that??