{Reunited Partners}

Dream ran, he ran as fast as he could.
He was vulnerable, no armour and opens wounds with lose bandages.
He had no one, he had no one to hide him and with the Revival Book still in his possession they'll pray it off his dead body once they find him.
He couldn't go to Foolish as that would only cause more trouble for him and Eret, definitely not to Sapnap and George, no way in hell was he going to Bad and, he caused enough trouble for Sam and Ponk.
Dream skid to a stop in the snow, he looked at his banaged arms and tired his best to wrap them up again as they were only becoming more lose.
"Dream. . .?!"
Dream froze, no. . . There was no way. . .
He turned around and couldn't believe it, there stood his partner.
Punz's was different from what he remembered last, hair was longer with a small braid, had a few scars on his face, but still had the medallion and his hoodie.
Punz was in stunned silence, seeing his old friend and partner alive, free but injured.
Dream broke into a smile,"Punz!", "Dream!" Punz dropped his weapon and ran to hug his friend, Dream lost sense of all his pain in his body and embraced Punz even spun him in his arms,"Long time no see, buddy!", "I missed you!", Dream missed this feeling more than anything, being able to hug someone or talk to anyone besides Sam and Quackity, Techno for a while,"My God, what happened to the whole thing. . .?!", Dream loosened his grip on Punz, running his hand through his hair,"It went south for a bit, Punz. . . Heh. . . Didn't expect a few things to be revealed. . . Do you?. . .", Punz realised,"Oh, your stuff and hoodie!", he opened his Enderchest and ShulkerBox and pulled out fresh clothes, armour and of course, bandages and medical supplies.
Dream smiled as he took the hoodie, loving to feeling of it back,"Thank you. . .", Punz let me change as he took out the armour, medical supplies and weapons,"What exactly happened?", Dream came back looking like his old self, green hoodie, weapon belt, combat boots and of course, his signature mask that was now to the side of his head,"Quackity found out a few things about me that he shouldn't have, so for now Punz I have to go into hiding till things calm down more.", Punz nods,"So. . .", "But.", Dream sighed and placed his hands on his shoulders,"We shouldn't be seen together, last thing I want is for you to get in trouble with the others.", Punz sighed, remembering that part.
Punz had a hate for Tommy, having to see him take 2 of Dream's Canon lives and having to restrain himself from defending Dream from the people on this land.
"Hey."
Punz snapped out of his thoughts and was pulled into another hug from Dream, Dream rested his chin on Punz's head,"Don't worry about Tommy, okay?", Punz rested his eyes and tired to enjoy the hug.
Dream smiled as Punz relaxed, but he knew he would have to run soon.
Dream looked up and froze, someone in a black long cloak and Wither Skeleton Masquerade Like Mask was staring at them in the distance, Dream shoot a glare at them and his eyes began to glow green, to send a sign to back off and in a blink of an eye, they were gone.
Dream sighed with relief and let his eyes go back to normal, he broke the hug and Punz smiled at him,"Stay safe Punz, I'll try and be contact with you again soon.", Punz nods, and with that Dream took off running around and left Punz waving bye.
. . .

=

"Not attachments you say, Admin. . .?"