{Sickness? 1/3}

Foolish's POV~

I looked around the living room,"Oh, Dream~ Where are you?~", I could hear the giggles of my sneaky little brother, I crept towards the wardrobe, I leaned against the wall next to the wardrobe doors,"Marco?", "Polo!", I smirk as I heard his voice inside the wardrobe. . .
I threw open the door,"Boo!", "Ahhh!!!", a small scream came before he tied to run out, I immediately scooped him up in my arms,"Raor!! I got you!!", "Ahh!! No!!", he began to laugh as I tickled him in the stomach,"Ahhh!! Hahaha!!!", I sat him down on the sofa and I sat down next to him,"Aw, you found me, no fair.", I laugh,"How was it not fair??", "You super tall!", I lean back and laugh,"Oh, sure, blame my height!", Dream the crawled over to me and lay his head on my lap,"You need a haircut.", he let out a small grumble. . .
"Kids, dinner is nearly ready!!"
Dream's head shoot up,"Food!", he crawled off me and ran into the kitchen, I chuckle and lead back on the sofa. . .
I quickly felt the need to cough, maybe the dust in the wardrobe, I covered my mouth and coughed into my hand. . .
I then noticed something in my hand, I frown to see something. . . Black?
I frown,"Foolish, food is ready!", I quickly wiped my hand on my trousers before I got up and went off to the table. . .
Sam had made us a usual Sunday dinner, mash potatoes, carrots, beef and chicken. Dream liked everything on it but the carrots, so Sam had to convince him every time to eat them. . .
As Dream was talking about school, I suddenly had this bad feeling in my stomach. . . I couldn't stomach more food,"Foolish? Are you alright?", I nod,"Yeah, I'm just not feeling very good.", Dream stopped eating,"You sick?", I shrug,"Probably just a feeling that will pass.", Sam groaned, I smile at him,"Hey, it's alright Sam, I'm sure it's not bad, it will pass.", Sam nods slowly,"OK. . . How about you go lie down, and if it does get worse you have to tell me.", I nod,"Sure thing. Dream, you can have the rest of my chicken.", I gave my plate to Dream as I got up,"YAY!!", I smiled as I left for my room. . .

Dream's POV~

I couldn't sleep.
I think I had too much chicken.
So, I just went to my toy box and pulled out a few of my toys. . .

As I made groom and the groom stand at the made shift alter, I then heard a door being flung open, someone running then another door slamming shut.
I frown, I look at the clock and. . . I think it's. . . 3am?
I dunno. . .
But, I picked up my bunny"Come, we must investigate.", so I opened my bedroom and adventured out inside the house. . .

The house was pretty dark, but I did see the bathroom light on. I walk down the hall and I could hear someone coughing,". . . Hello. . .?", I reached for the door handle of the bathroom and turn the knob. . .

I Peak into the Bathroom and walk inside. . .

. . .

"Big brother, are you OK?"

He looked at me with scared eyes,"D-Dream

He looked at me with scared eyes,"D-Dream. . . G-Get Sam. . . Please. . .!", he turned away and puked into the toilet, I immediately turn and run to, Sam's room. . .

"Sam! Sam!", he sat up,"Dream. . .? What's wrong?", I pointed out the door,"Foolish is getting sick.", he got up and I lead him to the bathroom. . .

I waited by the doorway, Foolish looked really bad, some part of his skin was Turing black a little black and red, Sam turned to me,"Dream, go get my phone! It's in the kitchen!", I nod and run off to get his phone. . . .

"Hello, 911. What's your emergency?"

"Hello, I need an ambulance! My kid is throwing up this black and red stuff, I'm not sure what it is but he is saying it's hurting him!"

"Alright, Sir. I'll need your address and we will have an ambulance down immediately."