{Techno's Fear}

Techno's POV~

I watched from below a tree as Quackity paced around,"Techno, has to have a weakness! Everyone has a weakness!", I kind of found it kind of funny how Jschlatt was just listening, Sapnap seemed to have zoned out and Karl had just fallen asleep the moment his head his Sapnap's shoulder. . .
The rant was kind of funny, how he think like someone like me would have a weakness!
After a while, they all left, with Sapnap carrying Karl and Quackity continuing his rant to Jschlatt.
Damn.
Even after helping with The Red Banquet, he still wants me dead, probably never let go of the whole pickaxe thing. . . Eh, he's just a baby. . .

As I climbed down I called Philza,"Hey, Phil.", I heard a small laugh on the other end,"Hey, Techno. What's up? You coming back from The Red Banquet thing??", I nod,"Yep, and boy do I have a story to tell you!", I heard a sigh on the other end,"I bet you do, Techno!","I'll see you then, old friend!", with that I hung up. . .

As I got to the house, I saw Philza outside feeding my horse,"Philza!", he noticed me and waved,"Hey, Techno! So, how did it go!", I smirked,"Let me tell ya,', I leaned against the fence,'This suckers, didn't stand a chance.", as I ranted to him about The Red Banquet, I then heard quiet groaning. . .
I looked behind Philza to see a Baby Zombie running for him!

I pull out my sword and immediately push Philza behind me,"Mate, what--","GET AWAY FROM PHIL!!", and I obliterated that zombie kid. . .
I took deep breaths as Philza pat my on the shoulder,"You alright mate? I'm alright, don't worry.", he smiled, calming me and down and I pulled him into a hug. . .

Later that night, Techno was helping Ranboo tie back his hair, by now it was slightly past his shoulders, while Philza was making dinner. . .

"Hey, Techno? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what?"

"Um. . . I'm not sure if this is a sensitive topic, but. . . But why do you always scream when something is coming at Phil?"

Techno passed for a moment. . .
He sighed heavily as he started to run his hand through Ranboo's hair to maker sure there were now knots,"I'm about to say something, and if you dare repeat it. I will find and kill you got it?", he hums in response,"Y-Yes, got it!", Techno sighed as he started to plat Ranboo's in a braid,"You see Ranboo, after the election war. . . I didn't think anyone would forgive me or talk to me, and I was right. . . Except. For Philza. Philza had stated before that he was neutral when it came to this, so. . . He was my only friend for a very long time. . .", Ranboo patiently listened to him,"So. . . You scream at the mobs because. . . You're afraid you'll lose Philza?", Techno nods as he finishes,"More than anything. . . Anyone that is close to me I'm afraid to lose. . ", Ranboo turned to his friend and mentor with a smile,"You know, it's alright to be afraid. . ."  Techno looked up at Ranboo and smirked,"Yeah, I guess it is.", soon Philza came in with some soup. . .
And they all had a relaxing evening by he fireplace. . .