I might have gotten a little bit carried away, but I headed out of there as soon as possible.

-

I went to the Great Hall instead and luckily, Tom and Mattheo were already there. I walked over and sat down next to Tom.

"Hi, love." He greeted me.

"Hello." I cooed back with a warm smile.

"So where are they?" He started.

I gave him a confused look and then looked at Mattheo. He was piling food on his plate while hiding a smile. What did he do?

"Uh, what?" I mumbled nervously.

"Oh, Mattheo said you were going to give all of us those special quills that write for you." Tom filled in.

Oh my fucking god. He did not.

"Y-you mean the quills that cost like 20 gallons each and are really only meant for people in the news industry." I let out.

"Yea, that's the one," Tom confirmed.

"Yea, thanks so much Y/n." Lorenzo thanked me.

"Thanks, Y/n." Theodore and Astoria spoke in sync.

I glared at Mattheo and he looked like he was on the verge of exploding in laughter.

"Right...your welcome," I muttered.

They all continued to look at me as if expecting more.

"Um..oh, yea. I'll be getting them by sometime today." I let out.

Great, now I have this to take care of. I kicked Mattheo under the table, causing him to jerk. He turned to glare at me and I smirked.

DRACO MALFOY POV

My eyes slowly opened to someone shaking my body.

"What?" I groaned.

"Draco, wake up. Something magical just happened." Blaise cooed, not stopping.

"Blaise, we live in the wizarding world. This is supposed to be where magical things happen." I huffed.

I pushed his hand away and rubbed my eyes. As I opened them, I saw the room completely clean. The papers were stacked in front of me and the coffee cups were in a pile. I turned my head to examine the entire room.

The dirty clothes were in the laundry bin, the bed was made, and a lot of things were thrown away. Overall, it was clean. What the hell happened.

I turned back to the table and saw a necklace. It was the same necklace Daphne was wearing that pissed off, Tom, the day he got back. Also, the same necklace Tom claimed was for Y/n.

"Hey Blaise, look." I cooed as I held up the necklace.

"Oh, hey, that looks familiar." He let out.

"Yeah it was the necklace Tom was supposed to give to Y/n but somehow Daphne ended up wearing it," I reminded him.

"Right, why is it here?" He questioned.

"I don't know everything, Zabini." I rolled my eyes. "But I bet whoever cleaned the room also left this."

"And if it was Y/n, that would confirm our theory last night." Blaise cooed.

"Yea, it would. Speaking of last night, did you find anything?" I asked.

"I think I'm on to something." He answered while scratching the back of his head.

"Cool, give me your book. I'll look at it from now on cause I can tell you mine has nothing on it." I instructed.

"And what about the necklace?"

I picked up the necklace and started to examine it. It was slightly sparkling and a little dusty.

"What..what if this necklace is a sample of the pink shimmering potion Y/n described, but it also works on objects." I started. "What if Tom was going to use this on Y/n the day he got back and the reason why he was panicking was that Daphne was wearing it and the spell was taking action on her."

"Oh, that would explain why he was yelling and overreacting." Blaise cooed.

"Blaise, bring me the microscope," I added.

He brought it off of the shelf and I placed the necklace under it.

"Blaise, we have a small sample of the potion." I cooed excitedly, "but that's not the only thing here. There's also a trace of polyjuice."

____________________________________________
Thanks so much for reading. I love you all! Remember to vote and have a great night/day and don't give up on shifting. We'll all get there. :) - I haven't shifted either, so don't be stressed. 🙃💚