Tom immediately took his hands off of Astoria's neck but continued to hold her with him.

"Go on." He cooed.

"What?"

"Well go on, little one. I need something more than just a threat. She just questioned my authority in front of the entire school. I'm amazed I didn't kill her the second she and I were in private." He spoke.

"I'm threatening you right now Tom. There are no tables here you can turn." I spat.

Tom glared at me, but let Astoria go from his grip. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. I did the same.

"Y/n, there's something you should know," she started to whisper. "Tom wasn't going to hurt me. He took me out of the Great Hall so as to not seem weak to his followers. He knows you would never forgive him if he hurt me. He's still a dick though, but we had an understanding talk."

I nodded as Astoria pulled back from the hug. Her face looked worried and something wasn't right. I grabbed her hand and walked her out of the bathroom. She was silent the whole way back and the uncomfortable feeling was still there.

We arrived at my dorm and I locked the door behind us.

"Astoria, what did he do to you?" I questioned.

"Nothing." She answered with a smile.

"Really? Because you were all mad and yelling at Tom back in the Great Hall, and now suddenly, you tell me that Tom wasn't going to hurt you and you two had an understanding. What happened?" I continued to question.

"I already told you. He explained everything to me and now I understand. He didn't come back because he knew you would be scared of him. He didn't want to make me feel that way anymore so he just stayed at Sulker Manor." She explained. "Besides, we should get to our first class."

Astoria got up and left. Something was definitely not right. Even if all of what Astoria said were true, Tom would never let something like that go. I had to make sure for her safety.

I walked out of my room to find Tom again. After some time, I spotted him with a group of his followers. I knew it.

"Tom, wait, stop," I yelled as I ran over to them.

They all looked at me and one by one, began to walk away.

"No, get back here," I yelled again.

They stopped as I finally reached Tom.

"Please Tom, call it off." I pleaded.

"Call what off darling?" He cooed.

"Don't play dumb. I know you're planning revenge on Astoria to do something to her that I'll never find out about. Please don't. Please, I'll do anything." I begged.

Tom nodded his head and his followers continued to walk away. Grabbing their wands.

"No, please Tom, please. I'll be the queen, I'll rule by you. I'll do whatever you want. Please, I'll love you! Please, just stop hurting the people I care about." I begged even harder, tears already daring my eyes.

Tom raised his hand and his followers stopped. How they did that I will never know.

"You'll love me." He repeated, questioning it.

"Y-yes. Starting from now on." I promised.

"That's impossible. You're scared of me." He let out.

"Then...force it in me. Do whatever. Just promise me you'll never hurt, plan against, or control anybody I care about. Leave them alone and go do your stuff." I negotiated. "Please."

"Fine. I promise to do all of that." He agreed.

Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out a little pink vial. He reached for my hand and I handed it to him. He started to pour the pink liquid on my hand into the letters 'T' and 'R'. It also got on my ring. It was a mess. It started to burn and a scar was made.

"Once this fully heals, you will love me the same way I love you. The effects are permanent and soon, our love will be real." He explained.

"How does it work?" I asked, not really feeling anything.

"It multiplies the good feelings you have for me." He answered.

I nodded.

"You may all leave. From now on, you serve her as well. Oh, and leave her friends alone." He instructed.

Tom reached his hand out for me and I subconsciously gave him mine. He smirked and we walked to Potions.

__________________________________________
Thanks for reading. Remember to vote darlings. :)