"Yeees! You remembered! And oh my lord he's coming our way oh my god quick act chill." She sputtered and started to squirm around.

I chuckled and grabbed Astoria's shoulders, stopping her from moving so much.

"Calm down Astoria. You'll do fine. You're great with the boys." I smiled.

She started to nod really fast and I only smiled even more seeing my best friend happy.

"Hello." Marcus greeted us after finally reaching us.

"Hi." Astoria greeted, surprisingly doing very well keeping herself together.

"Oh, I remember you two. You guys were at that ball my father threw for my honor." He cooed with a warm smile.

"Wait, that ball was for you? Wait...you..remember me?" Astoria stumbled with wide eyes.

"Of course. I would never forget a pretty face." He spoke with a smirk while looking Astoria up and down.

Astoria started to blush the hardest I've ever seen her blush, which wasn't a lot.

Suddenly, Marcus looked my way and winked at me. He was in a white sleeve buttoned-up shirt with a tie and pants. 

I looked away and smiled in response, not really knowing what else to do. I felt Draco moving closer to me and soon, he grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. I looked up in shock, but he was still glaring at Marcus.

I felt a tingle down my spine, a feeling like someone was watching me. I quickly whipped my hands out of his and crossed my arms.

Marcus started to give us a tour around the house. Astoria didn't stop smiling and Draco just lingered behind with a glare on his face.

As we passed through the 4th floor, I saw someone move out the corner of my eye. I've been feeling a stare every since we arrived and I know it wasn't Draco. This stare felt cold and it sent me very unpleasant vibes.

"Hey Marcus, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Oh, on the left down this hall. The very last one." He aided.

I thanked him and started my walk.

After a few seconds, Astoria's and Marcus's voices started to drift away. I stopped.

"Draco, it's not nice to follow a lady to the loo." I cooed while turning around.

Draco wasn't far behind me and he walked the rest of the way up to me.

"I don't know what you mean. I simply need to use the loo as well." He smirked and walked past me.

I scoffed and watched him walk all the way to the bathroom and closed the door behind him. I rolled my eyes but this was a well given chance.

I began to walk in the opposite direction and up the stairs to the 5th floor. Suddenly, I felt the stare again, and as I turned around, I saw the figures' shadow moving.

I knew the manor's halls were all connected, so I ran the opposite way. I was going to confront this person. As I passed a door, something drew me to stop. A gut feeling.

I pulled out my wand.

"Alohomora" I cast.

The door unlocked and I flung it open. A person standing by a balcony turned around. My eyes widened. What was this bastard doing here?

"Tom." I spat.

He looked amused and started to walk up to me. I began to back away, but I bumped into a hard chest behind me. I turned around, Draco.