I moaned and threw my head back. His hands hugged my waist and he leaned his body onto mine.

Tom kissed up my neck and started to make out with me. After a good minute, I pushed him away, searching for air. He chuckled and kissed my nose. I blushed and watched him clean himself up with a spell. He zipped up his pants and ordered me to put his belt back on.

I gladly did it and continued to smile innocently as if nothing sinful had just happened a few minutes back.

"You did so well, little one." He cooed and kissed me again.

I giggled and grabbed my stuff. We exited the classroom and Tom walked me to my next class. I fixed my hair and tried my best to cover up the hickeys my way there.

"Ah, your late Mis Y/l/n." The Professor cooed, shifting the entire class's attention towards me.

"She had to help with something important. I'm sorry it took so long." Tom spoke for me.

"Of course. Take a seat Mis Y/l/n." Professor Trelawney cooed.

I walked my way to my seat with a smile on my face. Lola had somehow been seated somewhere else so I was back with Draco and Harry.

"Helping with important stuff huh?" Draco cooed with a glare after easily spotting the hickeys.

I didn't need him to bring my day down right now so I just ignored him. He didn't say anything more and I dozed off during class.

We were still studying to see our significant other in the future. Our task was to test if the future would change or not.

Harry went first again. He swirled the smoke around us and began to press his fingertip in the crystal ball while closing his eyes.

"Um..well..yup, it's still Ginny." He cooed after looking into the crystal ball.

I felt worry rush over me as I remembered what I saw last time. It has to change. There is no way I'll have a future with that bastard anymore.

Draco took the ball next and I stared nervously for his reaction. He smirked after a while with his eyes closed, but it was quickly covered up with a different type of smile.

"What? Who did you see?" I asked nervously and impatiently.

Draco just handed me the ball. I glared at him and took a look. I pressed the tips of my fingers on the ball and closed my eyes like last time. Shit.

16 years into the future, his platinum blonde hair, his smirk, those rings, that jawline, his veiny hands wrapped around my throat. We were in the library and Draco had his tongue shoved in me. Kissing me roughly while..fingering me from below.

"You're mine. Tom never had a chance. MINE!" He growled into my mouth as I moaned.

No. It can't. My expression went blank and I lifted my fingers off the ball. I looked at Draco and he was biting his lips and admiring me.

"Well? Are you two just going to keep it to yourself or are we going to complete the assignment and answer the question?" Harry questioned.

"Well, we have our answer. The future didn't change." Draco cooed with a smirk.

He looked over to me again and winked.

"Sod off, Malfoy." I sighed and turned my body away from his.

Thing is, back when I looked into the crystal ball, I felt it again. I felt the pure love and craving I had for him. It was like I was actually there. The pleasure of his big fingers deep in my pussy. The snake ring on his right grazed around my inner walls. His hands and rings dug into my throat as he held it tightly. The feelings I had for the man. His voice rang through my mind.

"MINE."

I groaned and buried my forehead in my hand. No. Stop. You're over that bastard. STOP!

I looked over to Draco but found him walking to Lola. I sighed and looked at Harry who was writing our claim down.

A giggle was heard across the room. It was Draco pressing kisses in between Lola's neck. The sight of them used to not phase me as much, but now, it disgusted me.

Draco whispered something into Lola's ear and came back. I watched the way he walked back to the chair and sat down.

"Staring problem Y/l/n?" He scoffed.

"Gosh. Just fuck off Malfoy." I groaned.

"Why? You were so happy coming in. What's wrong?" He teased.

My head hurt from overthinking everything and he just wouldn't shut up.

I got up and stormed to him. My glare only amused him more. My hands fanned out around his firm chest and gripped his clothes. I pulled him closer and started to whisper into his ear.

"I will never go back to you. I don't care if you saw the same things as I did, but if you did, just know that I hate you. I hate you so much and I wish the worst for you. You are the biggest regret I have and I wish I never met you. Fuck off and leave me alone. I love Tom." I hissed for him and only him to hear.

Draco grabbed my elbows and pulled my body onto his. I didn't want to land on his lap so I fumbled away and ended up kneeling in between his knees.

A look of shock appeared on his face and it turned into a smirk.

"Ugh!" I yelled and tried to get up.

I grabbed his thighs and pushed myself up.

"You're insufferable," I yelled and pushed him back.

Draco tilted too far back and he started to fall. He grabbed onto me, bringing me down on top of him. My head landed on his chest and I started to feel his rapid heartbeat. I pushed my upper body off him and stared down at his perfect face. My face turned red as I felt everyone's eyes on us.

I ended up straddling him and I could feel him start to grow hard under me. I bucked my hips on accident, trying to get up and Draco threw his head back and groaned. I turned redder as a tingle of pleasure hit me.

But that was overcome by anger. I got off of him and gave him a death stare.

"You're disgusting." I spat loudly.

Lola rushed over and helped Draco get up. She sounded really worried and I watched as Draco hid his boner.

"Don't touch him ever again!" Lola began to yell at me.

I rolled my eyes and glared at Draco. God, I hate him.

——————————————————
Well..I hope you enjoyed that. Got butterflies 🦋 writing that. Remember to vote. 😀👍🏼✅