Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼

Start from the beginning

"Well, that's the thing we want to talk about." Draco started.

"Go on."

"We both want to fuck you." Tom let out.

My eyes widened and my cheeks burned red.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Well, you're the source of our quarrel. You must be the answer." Tom smirked.

"And how is this going to help?" I scoffed.

"So that's not a no." Tom cooed.

"Draco?" I mumbled.

"I mean...I don't like to share, but I'm ok with this if you are. You'd be getting double the pleasure and we'd get to make you feel good. Also, Tom says this is his closure." Draco let out.

I nodded. I don't think I had a clue on what was happening and maybe I wasn't thinking straight, but I knew I was getting wet. The concept was consuming and I knew a little part of me wanted it. It's not like I'm in a relationship, I shouldn't feel guilty.

I sat up and the boys sat on the bed. Some eighth years got big beds and mine was just that.

"Well, I don't know how to st-."

Draco grabbed my throat and smashed our lips together. He kissed roughly and crawled on top of me.

"May we?" He asked.

"Yes." I consented.

"I've been waiting to do that all night." He breathed before kissing me again.

I smiled and looked at Tom. He crawled next to me and kissed my cheek. Tom trailed a path of wet kisses down the side of my neck and to my collarbone. I threw my head back and groaned, allowing him all the space he wanted.

Draco laid me back down and started to kiss my stomach. He set love marks marking his trail and started to move down my waist. His fingers played with the elastic in my shorts, stretching them down inch by inch.

Tom also left hickeys on my neck. Draco lifted my shirt with his right hand and handed it to Tom. Tom proceeded to take the tank top off me. I didn't have a bra underneath so my breasts were completely exposed.

Tom started to kiss my collarbone and moved to my boobs. Draco soon slid my sorts off, along with my panties. Draco massaged my left breast with his left hand while he kissed down to my pussy. Tom began to suck on my other breasts. He circled his tongue on my nipple and kissed and licked every inch. He then moved onto my left one while Draco slid his hand down my stomach.

I threw my head back into the mattress. My hands gripped onto the sheets tightly and I held in my whimpers.

Draco raised my knees up and parted my legs. He began to kiss and lick my pussy.

"Fuck, your so wet already." Draco groaned as he stuffed his face back into my pussy.

He sucked on my flaps and bit them. I moaned, but it was quickly covered by Tom's lips. He shoved his tongue down my throat and kissed me passionately. I kissed back this time. My arms coiled around his neck, pulling him closer as he undressed.

Suddenly, a bloom of pleasure came from my pussy. Draco began eating me out aggressively. I groaned and moaned into Tom's mouth. Soon, Tom was completely stripped naked. He started to stroke his cock while continuing to kiss me.

Draco spat on my pussy and started to fuck me with his tongue. He dug it deep into my wet hole and flicked his tongue. His movement was fast and with a pace.