Draco+Me+Tom=Paris🗼

Start from the beginning

I looked away and started to put things on my plate. Draco pushed my plate away and grabbed my jaw, facing it towards him. Our eyes connected and I gulped, knowing the power he holds.

"Speak." He let out.

"Um..I don't know. Figure it out." I mumbled.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He snared.

"Maybe just talk to him and see where that leads up to," I suggested.

"Did you forget who we're talking about? Tom doesn't just 'talk'." Draco spoke.

"Like I said. Figure it out. Tom already hates me, I can't help." I let out.

Draco smirked and his eyes drifted to my lips.

"Sure you can. Get on your knees." He cooed.

My face turned red and I gathered up my balls. How dare he?

"What? No. I told you to fix things with Tom first." I spat.

"And I don't care what you say." He snared.

"You do."

I looked him deep in his eyes. Draco leaned down to my face and frowned.

"The things you do to me Y/n...it scares me sometimes how much I would lay down just for you." He spat.

I smiled and plucked his grip off my jaw.

"And I, you." I cooed.

I grabbed my plate back and returned to my food.

-

Dinner went by fast. Tom wasn't there tho and Draco stared at me the whole time. Lola did come up to us but Draco dismissed her.

I walked back to my dorm and greeted Daphne. She nodded in return and went back to her homework. Hours passed and I felt sleepy. I changed into my PJs. It was a green set of silky shorts and a tank top. I quickly brushed my teeth and went to bed.

I started to dream about eating a cheese that tastes like apple pie.

Suddenly, a hand jerked me awake. Daphne was standing above me and shaking my shoulder. I groaned as I squeezed my eyes from the bright light.

"Wake up Y/n. There are two people outside the door looking for you." She informed me.

I rubbed my eyes and got up.

"Thank you, Daphne." I thanked as I made my way to the door.

I cracked the door open to find Draco and Tom outside. They both looked me up and down and smirked.

"Tomorrow." I yawned.

I began to close the door again, but Tom stopped it.

"Tell her Draco." He let out. "And tell Greengrass to get out."

"Can we come in?" Draco asked.

I looked back at Daphne. She was still doing her work.

"Um..sure." I let out.

The two boys came in and I walked back to my bed.

"Leave," Tom demanded.

Daphne nodded and ran out of the room.

"You could have asked." I groaned and laid back on my bed.

"I don't ask." Tom snared.

"Right, how could I have forgotten. What do you guys want? I take it you've sorted things out." I assumed.