All throughout the class, my mind circled around what would happen with Y/n and what she said. I don't know if Y/n is a hundred percent aware she said 'love you.' to me, but a huge part of me really wishes she did.

"Draco?" Lola called from beside me.

"What?" I spoke.

"Um..you have to start taking notes." She reminded me.

"Ok," I replied.

I started looking at Lola studying her every feature. Well, Y/n's eyes are definitely much prettier. Lola had smaller lips while Y/n's was plump and I've craved to taste it for years. Both their hairs' were cool. They were both soft and looked fun to play with.

Y/n's jawline was structured while Lola's was sharper. Y/n's nails were longer than Lola's and it looked like Lola had just gotten them done. I remember Y/n saying how she felt doing nails and hair was for people with time.

I noticed Lola's cheeks turning red and soon, mine turned too. I was probably staring at her like a weirdo. I removed my eyes and began to take the notes I was supposed to take.

-

Y/N Y/L/N POV

The class was over and I left laughing about the mess Theodore made with muggle paint and their paintbrush.

"It's not that serious," Theodore grumbled.

"You're right, it's hilarious." Astoria laughed.

I chuckled and got all my laughs out.

I waved my friends goodbye and strolled to the library. I needed to work on ancestral magic for my Earth magic class.

I gathered two books, 'The Book of my Ancestors Powers.' and 'Ancestral Magic 101.'.

I found a table and sat down. I felt someone else sitting beside me and I rolled my eyes as I realized who it was. Tom. He was also silent as he pulled out his diary and book.

A group of chatting kids sat at the table next to us.

"Did you hear? Draco was staring at Lola like crazy during class."
I overheard.

"Yea. Lola even said he was blushing after she had caught him staring." Another one joined in.

They all chuckled and continued.

"Honestly, I mean Draco called her pretty. I asked him myself."

"Yea. They would be a bomb couple. They're meant to be." One giggled.

"Totally. I can't even see someone else better." Someone else popped in.

I gripped tightly on the table cloth and tried not listening to their shit.

"You look good when you're jealous," Tom spoke from beside me.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"No, really."

"Sod off Tom." I barked.

"Oh, so we're talking now. Weird, I haven't apologized yet." He chuckled.

I slammed the book shut and glared at him with fire in my eyes. Tom smirked and leaned back on his chair.

"I really want to drop-kick your head." I cooed.

"I'm not stopping you." He smirked.

"Can I slap you?" I asked.

Tom chuckled and nodded. I smiled and released all my hatred on my hand. I swung towards Tom's face, feeling the bad vibes already going away.

Suddenly, my hand was stopped as Tom caught it. It was just inches away from his face. All the anger and hurt came back, tenfold. I stared at him in shock and he just smirked.

In seconds, I kneed his stomach. Tom coughed and bent back slightly. I knew there was a little chance of me waking up alive tomorrow, or even living past dinner, so I bolted. Tom being Tom chased after me.

I sprinted across the halls, searching for a teacher.

"You cannot run from me Y/n!" He yelled across the halls.

I turned countless corners, but he was still hot behind my trail. Also, not one teacher in sight.

"Give up Y/n. I promise I won't kill you." He taunted.

I continued to bolt down the stairs and accidentally crashed into someone. We both repelled from each other. I stumbled back and realized it was Draco. He and Lola.

"Get off him. Who do you think you are?" Lola yelled.

I scoffed and looked at Draco? He was quiet but looked as if he wanted to prevent something. I looked at the girl in front of me and chuckled.

I rose my hand and slapped her across her face. It was loud and it slightly stung my hand. I poured all my hate and feelings into it. I don't think I've ever slapped someone so hard. The sound echoed all around the staircase chambers.

Lola screamed and ended up curled in a ball, crying.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Draco yelled.

Tom's footsteps neared and soon, he was meters away.

"What happened to her?" He scoffed.

"Y/n slapped her!" Draco answered.

"Oh yea, she's been really wanting to do that." Tom chuckled.

Tom knelt down and moved Lola's hand that was covering her face. My handprints were still visible and tears stained her face.

"It's ok. The after-effects are quite warm. Or in your case, I'm sure it's burning." I cooed.

Lola harshly sobbed and the feeling of guilt peeked through. Then I looked at Draco and guilt became nonexistent.

I noticed Tom waking closed and closer, so I got up and sprang away again. He started to chase after me and so did Draco this time.

————————————————————
Thanks for reading and remember to vote. :)