I brought my shaking leg up and shoved it in his direction. Draco caught it inches away from his knee and stared into my eyes.

"I warned you, you dumb pup." He sighed.

"Carry me to Astoria's," I demanded.

Draco let my foot go and walked back to his closet.

"Reveilo" he cast.

This time, the closet wasn't as wide so I had no idea what he was doing. Draco walked in for a while.

"Pup, what's your favorite color?" He yelled from inside.

"Uh..red," I answered.

Draco got out of the closet but hid whatever he had behind his back. The closet door closed and I watched the shelves full of tools disappear. Draco walked up to me with a hand behind his back and I gulped.

"I have one rule, follow my directions." He let out. "When I tell you to stop, you fucking stop. Today, I'll give you a taste of what happens when you act like a fucking brat and disobey."

Draco lightly pushed me down onto the bed. I was speechless as I felt Draco lift up the hoodie and pull down the boxers. Draco spread my legs and slipped a vibrator in me.

"You know, muggles create the cutest toys for little brats like you." He breathed as he kissed my thighs and slipped the boxers back on me.

Draco pulled me up and showed me the controller.

"Wanna test it?" He suggested.

I didn't have time to answer when Draco pressed a button and I started to feel pleasure. I pressed my hand onto the bedsheets and tried to calm my breathing.

"Aww, look at you. And it's only on the first setting. Imagine how hard it will be for you to keep acting normal in front of a thousand people." He teased.

I whimpered as I gripped the silky bed-sheets tighter.

"Pl-please," I begged.

"Please what?"

"Stop it." I pleaded.

Draco paused for a while and began to scan my face and body language.

"Pup, if you get too overwhelmed, you can always say your safe word. I'll stop." He informed me.

As much as I didn't want this punishment, I wanted it. Silence.

"That's my slut." He chuckled.

Draco put the controller inside his pocket, picked me up bridal style, and started to carry me out the door.

-

We got to Astoria's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and her eyes went wide as she realized what was going on.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" She yelled excitedly.

I nodded and Draco just smirked.

"Y'all finally did it!" She squealed.

I kept up my nod, a little embarrassed.

"And not every Slytherin needs to know." I softly cooed.

"Right, sorry. Come in." She gestured.

We walked in and Astoria quickly closed the door behind us.

"Ok, Y/n, tell me all about it." She continued.

"Well first, do you have a spare uniform?" I asked.

"Yea, of course, hold on." She cooed as she stepped into her closet.

Draco put me down on her bed and I held his hand. I'd say I was doing a pretty good job of hiding my true expression. That and the fact I was squeezing Draco's fingers.

Astoria came back out with the clothes and passed them to me.

"Alright, now spill. I need all the details." She giggled.

"Ok, did you know Draco is super kinky? Like this man has an entire closet of toys that's hidden and-"

"Pup, I'm right here." Draco cut in.

"Ooo pet names. What else?" Astoria teased.

Draco reached his hand into his pocket and the vibratory started to go faster. I yelped and gripped his arm.

"Y/n?" Astoria questioned.

"U-um, I-I think we should really b-be leaving now," I mumbled.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" She asked.

I looked up at Draco for his approval, but he slightly shook his head 'no'.

"N-nothing. Come one, I'll tell you later." I cooed.

"Ok, fine. You better not forget." She warned.

"I won't," I promised.

Astoria started to get up and leave. I quickly changed into the uniform and Draco also helped me with some of that. My legs felt stronger now so I hung onto Draco's shoulder for support. After I was done, we started to make our way out.