Pieces of information

MEEREN

"Are you ready?" Jon asked Dany after she brought Missandei back to her room. Neserah and Davos both stayed with her. Two dothrakies stood at the door. Grey Worm insisted to stay next to them while the meeting lasts.
"Who can it be?" Dany raised her eyes to Jon. Her eyes filled with fear now. Jon knew she is not worrying because of her safety. She worried because of their daughter. 
"We have to go there and meet with him if we wanna know." 
"What if ... if it is a trap?" She stopped and grabbed his hand. 
"Dany. She is in save." he turned to her.

They went forward and entered into the hall. They spotted the group of the unsullied who stand around the visitor. Jon stepped forward, he walked one step ahead of Daenerys. The unsullied did not move away. Dany nodded towards to them, and that moment, they opened the circle around the man. Jon jaws dropped. 
"Jon. Hi... I... I am... I am so glad I found you here." Samwell started. He was scared. At the moment he entered into the Pyramid he was captured by the soldiers, and it seemed eternal since he finally saw his friend. 
"Sam." Jon sighed and without any hesitation, he went closer and hugged him. Dany could not share his joy. She and Sam... since she told him that she was the one who killed his father and his brother, they did not even talk a word, but his eyes told everything that he feels towards to her. Sam and Jon were hugging each other, as lost old brothers and Dany just stood there and eyeing him. Jon turned to her with a smile, but then he noticed why she was still glum. His smile is gone away too. He remembered back at Winterfell. 
"Why are you here?" Dany asked him coldly. Jon gave her an angry look. He was sure Sam is not there because of some great evil plan. 
"You are in danger. All of you." Sam answered.
"We have known about this already." she crossed her fingers in front of her body. 
"No. I am afraid you have no idea." Sam lowered his head. 
"Sam?" Jon placed his hand to his shoulder.
"Bran, The Broken. It was a mistake. Chose him as a King was a mistake, but we had no idea. No one had. No one knew. We gave power to some greater evil." he continued. 
"What?" Jon still doesn't understand.
"Why should I believe you?" Dany stepped closer, and Grey Worm followed her. Closely. 
"Because I am here." he stuttered. 
"I am sure you are not here because you wanna save me from dead" Dany answered sardonically. 
"At least listen to him" Jon turned to Dany again. She rolled her eyes and then she was just staring at Sam. 
"Last time, when you listened to him and your brother... you turned out from yourself and pushed me away because you couldn't handle the things... that they've told you. I am sorry, I have doubts about whether I want to listen to him or not." Daenerys answered without any emotions on her face. 
"If you want..." Grey Worm took a step forward "We took this man to prison. Now."
"I wanna help. I did some research and I know how to defeat him. You need me. Please. You have to trust me. I would not be here alone, if ... I want to hurt you. You are like my brother, Jon. You know me." Samwell looked at Jon, who immediately turned to his love.
"Dany. Please."

NEAR TO KING'S LANDING

"Is this really the big capital that you adore that much?" Tormund was looking at the city, from the top of the hill. "How could anyone live here?"
"I learned many things there." Sansa answered to him.
"What? That how you forget your siblings and leave them alone?" he asked her. He still doesn't like that woman. He only knew, she left Jon behind the wall, and never searched him, or never tried to talk with him after being exiled. She did not care about him. 
"Family is important to me. This is why are we here." Sansa told him. She tried to act confident with him, but she failed many times with many talks. Tormund did not know anything about courtesy. He was just honest and straight. Sometimes too much. 
"We are here because of you afraid you're gonna lose the North." Tormund frowned. "Maybe I am a wild man, but I am not an idiot."
"Why do you hate me that much?" Sansa spread her arms.
"I don't care about you." he turned to her. "You are no one for me."
"You are talking with a Queen. At least respect that." She straightened herself.
"I tell you something. I don't care. You are not my Queen. You'll never be. You did nothing to deserve it. Jon did, and now he is in the biggest danger. Why I hate you? Because you betrayed your brother, as I heard. You get everything, by doing nothing. He lost everything that he earned, because of you."
"Watch your mouth we are not in the North anymore."
"Was this a threat? Cuz..." he stepped closer "no matter where we are, I easily can kill you before anyone could notice. Do not forget that." he almost pushed her away without even touching her and walked forward. Sansa took a deep breath. She was a Queen. She would never accept a wilding talking her in this way. Even if... he may right. And it was not her fault. She told the truth to Tyrion because she wanted Jon to rule. And free the North. It was not her fault it went in another way. It was Daenerys fault.