Red Priestess

SOMEWHERE IN ESSOS

"So where were you born?" Daario asked their new fellow traveller. He was riding on a horse meanwhile Jon and the woman were sitting in the chariot.
"It doesn't matter. I am not the same girl now. I am the servant of the Lord of Lights." She answered.
"And what kind of servant you are? New age or old age one?" Daario smiled at her. It was clear he was trying to seduce her. Jon just sitting there in silence and watching his daughter. She was sleeping. Barely can be seen from the clothes around her tiny body.
"You better pay attention to the important things. And ask less questions." Nesera answered coldly. Jon smiled a bit under his nose. "Your charm does not have any affect on me." She added and kept her eyes on the lands around them. Daario made a face and went a bit forward with the horse.
"Do not pay any attention to him." Jon stated quietly. "As I see it is in his veins."
"I know men like him. I was not always a red priestess." She answered.
"What happened?" Jon frowned.
"A man who I loved betrayed me. I had to leave my city. I had nowhere to go. The Lord found me and showed me the way that I had to follow." She sighed. Jon did not like her answer. He did not understand what kind of game Kinvara played with him. Sent a girl with them who also betrayed by her lover. Just as he betrayed Daenerys.
"You also betrayed a woman who you loved." She raised her eyes to him.
"I did. And... I am not proud of it." He took a deep breath.
"But you are here now. Maybe some betrayals can be forgiven" Nesara answered. Jon nodded but remained in silence. "Do you love her?"
"I do. There is no other women for me. Just her." He answered with a smile.
"Time will tell." The girl answered. She used the same sentence as Arya and Dany when they were talking about trust and Bran. That was weird. And even her answer was weird.

KING'S LANDING

"We have to send a raven to my sister." Bran told to Tyrion.
"Samwell left but I take care of it Your Grace." Tyrion answered.
"Arya is caught. She is the prisoner of Daenerys Targaryen." Bran continued "maybe that will force her to give us an answer and if she knows about it the free North will join us in our war."
"Did you... see it? That Arya Stark is..." Tyrion asked him.
"Are you questioning me again?" Bran turned to him.
"No. No. I don't... of course but ... If you forgive me, Daenerys never put anyone in prison. I served her for years. The ones who against her just..." he searched the right words.
"Burn alive?"
"Mostly." Tyrion frowned "that was never her... method... to Keep prisoners."
"It was neither her method to burn innocent people alive until she arrived to King's Landing." Bran told him without emotions. "For me it seems you don't know your old Queen at all."
"Maybe I don't." He lowered his head.
"The raven?" Bran raised his eyebrow.
"I am going already." He bowed and left the King in his room. Everything that Bran said about Daenerys was just ... nonsense in his mind. It was not the same Queen who he served. Is it possible she changed in that many things? Is it possible she risk her child life? A child life what she thought she never has. A child life what she always wanted. And captured the sister of her love? And keep her in prison? Of course he never thought she'll burn down King's Landing either. Maybe he was wrong all time long.

MEEREN

"You hold it wrong." Arya told to Daenerys and walked to her. Adjusted the sword in her hand.
"Heavy." Dany stated.
"And it is just a wodden sword." Arya answered and raised her sword "a real one is much heavier."
"I know. If I could hold it or use it well I could've saved Ser Jorah." When she finished the sentence Arya attacked her and the sword fell to the floor.
"Less talk. More concentration." Arya raised her eyebrow.
"That was not regular." She took the sword again but at the next moment Arya knocked it out from her hand again.
"There are no rules when you are fighting with an enemy. They use your weakness. And turn it against you." She stand in front of her and pointed to her heart with her sword "and you are dead."
Dany grabbed the sword again and squeezed it. Finally when Arya attacked her she can block it. Their swords met and they were staring at each other.
"When someone is trying to kill me ... or my daughter. I only can use my mouth. One word and they'll burn." Dany told her confidentially.
"Unless they kill your dragon sooner just as they did with the other ones." Arya answered and they continued.