Starks

MEEREN

Arya and Daenerys were standing face to face.
"I already got my punishment. I died." Dany told her quietly.
"And you are still here. It seems he lied. He was not able to kill you" she answered and approached her.
"He was." Dany looked into her eyes. "He killed me." She took a deep breath.
"He did not do a good job." Arya pointed to her with her sword.
"Why you hate me that much?"
"I was there. I was there in King's Landing when you burned thousands of innocents alive. I heard they screams. I saw them burn. You almost killed me. You are a murderer nothing else. You don't deserve to live." Arya continued.
"Arya. I... made a mistake. I know it."
"A mistake? You killed mothers and children."
"I know." She was still strong and looking straight to her eyes "I hear those screams every night in my dreams. I relive that day every night and this will haunt me forever."
"Then you should say thank you. Because I'll end your suffering." She took another step to her and at that moment Drogon landed on the Pyramid. Arya hesitated for a moment.
"Put that down" She heard a voice from her back and turned. Daario was standing there. He was ready to defend his Queen and his love.

Jon went to the balcony when he felt the quake what Drogon caused. He looked up. Drogon was standing there and roaring loudly. Continuously.
"What's wrong?" Jon frowned then looked around. He did not see anything outside. Drogon grumbled to him.
"Dany." He stated and stormed inside. He felt she is in trouble.

"Just let me finish my work and I don't kill you." Arya answered to Daario and they were walking in a circle against each other.
"Go home little girl." Daario answered and smiled "I don't wanna hurt you."
"Daario. Don't." Dany stepped closer to them. She was worried. Arya was right in many things she knew it. She understood her anger towards her but she knew if Daario kills her that would make things worse.
"She tried to kill you." He answered but did not take his eyes off of Arya.
"If he won't kill me. I'll kill you." Arya answered confidentially and at that moment she made the first step. They started to fight.
"Stop!" Dany yelled but they did not pay any attention to her. It was a heated fight. Daario was clearly surprised how talented that small girl is. The combat was balanced. Dany looked around and saw the Second Sons coming closer to them. Drogon roared louder from outside. She knew if they won't stop this he will burn and destroy the Pyramid to save his mother. A soldier walked passed by her but she stopped him.
"Do not dare to kill her." She looked at him. He frowned and he was confused. He had no idea who is this woman but he would have sworn he knew her.

"Arya." Jon arrived at the hall and he shocked when saw his sister fighting there. She turned to his direction when she heard his voice and at that moment Daario caught Arya from the back.
"Stop!
"Don't" Jon and Daenerys yelled at the same moment and they went closer to them. Jon looked at Arya then Daario.
"Let her go." Dany stood right behind Daario and commanded him but he did not move just stared at Jon. "I said let her go." Dany repeated. Daario pushed her away towards to Jon then turned to Dany and looking her questioningly. She did not answer just watched the Stark reunion. She was not sure what she can expect after this. Jon loved his family. Especially Arya. Now... he has to choose. She stayed close to Daario if things would go wrong.

"What are you doing here?" Jon asked his sister. He was surprised and worried.
"Finish what you couldn't do as I see." She answered and she wanted to go again to kill Daenerys but Jon grabbed her arm and held her back. Wrenched the sword out of her hand and throw it away. She was looking at him surprised and mad. He was squeezing her arm. Everyone remained in silence and watching the scene between them. Jon raised his eyes to Dany. She covered her feelings well but he saw in her eyes how scared she is.
"If I let you go." Jon looked to Arya "Promise me you won't do any stupid things." Arya looked at his hand what was still on her arms. "Promise me." He insisted. His sister just nodded and at the moment he let her go she took a step back from him. They were staring at each other.
"Let me explain." He straightened.
"Explain what? That you lied to everyone?" She was yelling with him.
"I did not." He swallowed.
"You've told us you..." Arya continued but Jon cut in before she could finish her sentence.
"I did. I did it." Jon answered "I did not lie to you. But she is here for reason. If you trust me. If you've ever trusted me just let me explain." He tried to convince her.
"Fine." She answered, picked up her sword and started to walk out but the Second Sons stood in her way.
"Let her go." Dany told them but they did not move.
"You heard it" Daario nodded towards them after some seconds. Arya walked forward. Jon looked at Dany. She was clearly fighting with her tears. He turned away and went after Arya. Dany wanted to leave the hall but Daario followed her.
"Who is she?" He asked her.
"His sister." She answered and left Daario there. He was shocked. That was a thing what he did not expect.