Heaven

DRAGONSTONE

"We should..." Dany stopped kissing Jon "We should go and... check our daughter." she whispered to his mouth, but he grabbed her waist and pulled her close again and his tongue started to discover her mouth, and she kissed him back. He pushed her to the wall. "Jon" she moaned his name and she felt how his hands were sliding down on her body. She placed her arms around his neck, ran her fingers through his hair. "That is not a too... "she moaned "not too paternal" she let him kiss her again. 
"Our daughter is in save," Jon answered "I am sure, she is fine. She is probably sleeping" he told her between two kisses. "Now I want to take care of her mother." he bit her lip then his tongue was in her mouth again and with his fingers, he started to untie her dress. He almost ripped it apart. Her breasts. Those amazed him again and again, and he went down with the kisses, lingering on her breasts. "Jon" she was caressing his locks. 
"Gosh, I've missed you so much." he sighed and pulled down the skirt part and it fallen to the floor. How his hands were sliding down on her side ... she felt goosebumps and she wanted more. She wanted him. She had no idea when was the last time when they were together. A too long time ago and outside her daughter, he was her happiness. Those moments with Jon. That was her peace. That was her life, that she wanted. No war, no fights... just being together with her family. With her lover. The tip of his tongue touched her clit and he started to lick it, playing with it. 
"Jon!" she leaned her head back and Jon squeezed her hands to the wall, next to her body. She couldn't move and she adored it. How he treated her, how he pleased her... every damn moment when there were just the two of them. "Yes, yes!" she moaned again and again. She tried to move her hands, escape from his hands. But he squeezed her wrist more and more. "Jon Oh my god" her legs started to shake, and Jon was just licking her. Licking her wet pussy, his lips stuck on her sex and he did not stop for a moment. He only cared about her. To please her. His tongue moved faster, circling around and at a moment when she almost climaxed, he let her wrists away and thrust her pussy with his finger. He raised his eyes at her, he wanted to see her face. 
"Jon! Jon! Oh My Heaven!" she grabbed his hair, and pressed his lips back to her pussy. "Yes! Fuck!" she almost screamed, but that moment she realized she should be quiet. Their daughter was just a room away from them. With others, not as she was ashamed but she was not just a girl anymore, not just a woman, but a mother too. Those thoughts flew away from her mind quite quickly when her climax hit her body so hard. She fell into Jon's arms, she couldn't stand in her legs anymore. He kissed her lips immediately, wildly. 
"I love you." Jon told her "I love you so much."
"I love you too," Dany told him and she pushed him to the ground, sat to his lap and continued kissing him. 

Nesera and Gendry were laughing, and Missandei has really fallen asleep.
"What a luck, that she can sleep when others talking around her," Nesera stated. "She is a very calm girl." 
"If you want to go and... sleep I mean... " Gendry frowned. "I can stay here."
"Wonder where are her parents." she sighed. "I got used to... quiet nights with sleep in the past few days." she smiled. 
"Probably they finally enjoy their time together." Gendry leaned forward. "I would in their place." 
"Men!" Nesera giggled and rolled her eyes. 
"You are here." Yara stated when she entered the room "I was... "she wanted to continue, but she spotted Gendry "I was just... on a patrol and... I wondered where are you." 
"He knew" Nesera looked at Gendry then back to Yara. "I guess everyone knew by now." she shrugged her shoulders.
"It is not a problem for me." Yara closed the door behind her. "You were the one, who doesn't want the others to know about us."
"Why?" Gendry shook his head and did not understand.
"Let's say... a relationship between two women... is not very acceptable in my family." she sighed. "My morals and ... they have not raised me in this way."
"I was not raised as a Lord either, and Yara... raised up as a man. No offense." Gendry raised his hands, to apologize.
"That true. And I never cared about what others think about me" Yara nodded and walked to them, sat next to Nesera. "In that way at least I could be equal to the men around me." 
"There is nothing to be ashamed of if you ask me." Gendry smiled at Nesera, and the next moment Missandei cried out. He was the fastest, who jumped up and raised her up from her bed. "what is wrong baby?" he made his voice thinner. 
Yara raised her eyebrow and Nesera immediately noticed she was thinking about something.
"What?"
"I just... don't see... Arya Stark as a mother. Not even in the future." Yara stared at Gendry. "But him." he nodded towards him with her face. "Just look at it."