Samwell

MEEREN

"My Queen" Davos smiled towards Daenerys when she entered into the room. His opinion changed about her in the past few months. She was the woman who he got to know at Dragonstone... not the one who burned down King's Landing. It was still an unsolvable mystery for him... he thought about a lot. What could have happened... what brought out that monster from that kind and smart woman. That woman who is a loving mother, and a devoted lover... he was watching how she was caressing her daughter, how she was rocking her, babbling with her. He felt warm and happy when he was around that family. He was happy... to be a part of that family more or less. 
"Samwell Tarly is back. Jon and Daario Naharis need you to... be sure it is really him." Dany looked at him. 
"I don't know him that well, but if you need my help there, I'll go." he nodded and started to leave.
"Ser Davos." Dany stopped him.
"Yes?" 
"Do you think... are we good parents? I mean... "
"Doubts are normal. Especially when we are raising a child. You are great parents, you don't have to worry about it." Davos smiled at her.
"I hope so." Dany lowered her head. "I really hope so." she was thinking about the other child... the one who was growing in her. "Just be sure that is Samwell, please. Then I... want to talk to him. Immediately." Dany became serious again.
"Sure Your Grace." 

"Jon!" Sam was happy when he spotted his friend. He surprised when the unsullied grabbed him and placed him to a cell. That was unexpected. 
"Sam!" Jon started to walk closer but two soldiers stood in his way. 
"Step out" Jon ordered them but they did not move. "I said..."
"Let him go closer" Daario gave the command from behind his back. He made a face. He hated how all the soldiers controlled by that man, and not him. As he said to Daenerys, they will never accept him. He was not sure... they'll even accept him if he marries Daenerys. The soldiers split, and Jon walked closer to Samwell. 
"What happened? Why ... why did you ... put me in a cell?" Sam was afraid a bit. "Did I do something against you? Or..."
"No. No. It is not that." Jon placed his hand to his shoulder. "Many things happened since you left. We were attacked ... my daughter attacked by... "
"Is she okay?" Sam was clearly worried.
"Is it really necessary?" Jon turned to Daario. "It is him. That is not a question." he rolled his eyes. 
"Do you really want to risk your child life?" Daario stepped closer. "Because you don't want to hurt his feelings?" he asked him. Jon just shook his head and turned back to Samwell.
"What did you want to be in your childhood?" Jon asked him.
"You cannot be serious," Daario said sardonically.
"I know him. You don't. I don't even know why are you here." Jon frowned and he was so hostile with Daario. 
"Because the Queen told me to be here," Daario answered, and there was a small smile on his face. 
"A wizard." Sam cut their argument before it goes worse. "I've always wanted to be a wizard." Samwell was staring at them, and Jon started to laugh a bit. He placed his arms around him and hugged him. 
"As I see... you don't need me any longer here." Davos arrived at the prison and saw how those two friends hugging each other. 
"However, it will be not enough for certainty," Daario mentioned and he kept his eyes on Sam and Jon. 
"Fine. Then play question and answer session." Jon murmured under his nose, then looked to Sam. 

"Lady Nesera" Yara greeted her on the corridor with a huge smile. 
"Lady Greyjoy." Nesera smiled at her and she was clearly embarrassed. "I have to go... the Queen is waiting for me." she wanted to go forward.
"You are avoiding me" Yara stated when she walked passed by her. 
"I am not." Nesera stopped. "I just... I... the Queen ... as I said she is waiting for me." she continued, and she felt how she took her hand. 
"There is nothing to be ashamed of," Yara told her quietly, but she spotted a guard on the corridor and pulled out her hand from Yara's hands. 
"I am not ashamed." Nesera lowered her head. "It is not about that I..."
"I thought you are different" Yara stated, then she just walked away. Nesera turned after her. It was something new to her. That attraction that she felt towards that woman. She always had a relationship with men. Never a woman. She never thought... there is this kind of interest in her. She did not want to hurt Yara. Her feelings seemed clear towards her... not like Daario... and meanwhile... she still wanted that captain more. She wanted to repeat that wild night, that they spent together, but she wanted, even more, his love. A thing that she may never get because he was not able to forget the Queen. She walked towards Missandei's room while she was thinking about her feelings... when she entered she got scared and for a minute she forgot to breathe.