Closer

MEEREN

Gendry was staring at the girl, who left him. The girl who broke his heart. The girl who he wanted to spend his life, but she refused it. She wanted something else. Not a bastard, who got a name and a castle.
"Arya." he finally can form a word.
"Are you surprised?" she asked him.
"What... how... I... "he stuttered.
"I am glad to see you again too." she smiled a bit "I did not expect to meet you here."
"Yeah I... we are here... to..." he was still amazed and embarrassed.
"To help Jon and his family. I know and I am glad you came here. If the things that they say about... "
"He is your brother." Gendry stated.
"I don't know which side I should be. I mean... Jon is my brother too. And his daughter. They are my family too." she shrugged her shoulders. "I decided to stay. And... help them. For now. But... "
"We'll see it more clear soon" Gendry answered.
"We probably will" Arya nodded and smiled a bit. She was happy because of Gendry. Deep in her heart, she misses him.

SOMEWHERE IN THE NARROW SEA
BEFORE THE LONG NIGHT

He knocked on her door. She waited for him. At daytime, they couldn't be together. There were too many other people on that boat. They did not want to show their feelings in front of everyone. Jon treated her as his Queen along the day. And this is how it should have been. This is how they have to act. Even if everyone knows they spent the past two nights together. Dany opened the door and Jon stepped in. There was no hesitation in him anymore just lust and love what he felt towards her. At the moment the door closed behind him he pressed his love to the wall and kissed her ardently and wild. He immediately started to remove her clothes, and Dany did the same with him. They couldn't get enough of each other. They wanted more and more. They wanted happiness, what they never really had. They wanted to be loved.
"I thought you ..." she whispered to his mouth "never come" she continued while she almost ripped the shirt from his perfect body. When Daenerys dress fallen to the floor, Jon pulled her close and squeezed her to himself. Kissing her thirsty. He grabbed her perfect butt and walked with her to the bed. Placed her under himself and kissed her deeper. Dany turned with him in the bed and placed herself into his lap. Jon wondered. She raised her hips a bit and started to move her hands in his cock. She bit her lower lip and smiled. The beauty in front of him amazes him. That woman was the perfection itself. Her long silver - blonde hair covered her breasts. Her perfectly curved breasts. He wanted to sit up and pull her close, but she pushed him back to the bed.

"I want something else tonight." She leaned over him and with the help of her hand she let him enter into her sex. "I want to feel you deep" she whispered to his mouth and pressed her hips more to his lap. His cock was so deep in her, Jon couldn't talk just placed his hands to her waist and Dany sit up. She was moving her hips slowly at first and she felt how Jon accelerated her moves with his hands.
"Yes." he groaned. The feeling to be inside her was so good. That was what he wanted. To feel her, to make love with her, to please her in every way how it is possible.
"Fuck me Jon" Dany moaned and her words turned him on. He did not have too much experience with other women, only one, but that romance was short, and that was not even a real romance. He never had a chance to get to know, what he loves in sex, and how he loves it more, but he knew one thing. He wanted that woman, that Queen who is riding on his cock at that moment. Fiercely with full of passion. She enjoyed every move, and every thrust followed by a moan. He did not even notice how fast rhythm he dictated with his hands. He just lost in it. Lost in her. "YES! YES!"
"Ride it, faster" he groaned suddenly and when Dany felt her climax is near she dug her nails to his chest and scraped him. He enjoyed it. He enjoyed the wild, brainless and delirious sex they had that moment. "Cum for me Dany." he groaned again. When he noticed how it turns her on, when he was talking, he continued. "Cum for me."
"Yes!" She screamed and she did. Her climax was like an explosion and she couldn't even breath but Jon did not stop. He sat up and kissed her neck while he continued thrusting her.
"We're not done yet." he bit her neck and forced her to continue. She did not mind it. No, that was the sex what she needed. The frenzied sex, what fulfilled all her desires and needs.
"Jon" she moaned and fallen to his arms, she was not even over her first climax but she felt how the next one reaches her body. "JON!"
"Ride it. Yes." he was vehemently and wild and after a minute he falls back to the bed with her in his arms. He spread himself in her and panting. Heavily. She was laying over him her head was on his chest and she caressed it with her fingers. Jon was still holding her in his arms. He felt how her sex pulsating around his cock. He loved it. He loved that woman. Every inch of her...

Life After Deathजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें