Warging

DRAGONSTONE

"Are you ready?" Dany caressed his head and he grabbed her hand and kissed it. 
"I am ready for everything with you." he smiled. He was lying on a bed, and they were waiting for Sam to bring the potion. 
"I've been thinking." Dany sat next to him to the bed. "If ... we are over this... not just this, but ... the whole war thing, and when we'll decide where we want to live." Dany was smiling. 
"Anywhere you want," Jon whispered.
"No. We have to make this decision together. You are not a southern boy. I know you don't like Meeren." Dany smiled. 
"I did not. At first. But ... at least I did not have to wear a heavy cape all the time." Jon laughed a bit. "But what did you want to tell me?"
"I... think we should try again. Harder... That ... family thing. I mean that bigger family thing... a sibling for Missandei. A little sister or... a little brother. We... should try this again... if ... I did not get pregnant by the previous night we spent together. It was quite... crazy" she whispered and her cheek went rose. 
"It was." Jon smiled. "And ... you have no idea how happy you made me with this." Jon pulled her closer and kissed her. 
"Khm." Samwell arrived back and Dany stood up slowly from the bed. Jon sat up and he nodded. "I am ready." he stretched his hand and took the drink from Sam's hand. He drank all of it. Until the last drop. "And now?"
"Now you have to lay back and concentrate. To go back ... to Ghost. I think." Sam explained.
"You think?" Dany shook her head.
"It is not a thing that I can find in books. Not the process. Maybe we'll be the first who write it down and document it." Sam answered. "But everything will be fine." 
Dany smiled at Jon and he closed his eyes. He tried to do what Sam told him. Dany stepped to Sam and look straight to his face
"It is safe, right?" she started to worry.
"It is." Sam nodded. "I would never... risk his life." he swallowed.

Suddenly Jon started to moaning and his hands clenched. Both turned to him, and Dany ran back to his bed and squeezed his hand. 
"Why is he that cold?" She looked at Sam worriedly. Sam was standing behind her, frozen and he was just staring Jon. "SAM!" Dany almost screamed and he came to his mind and jumped next to the bed. Jon was shaking and he was not in his mind. 
"I don't... I don't understand." he shook his head

SOMEWHERE IN THE NORTH

Everything was white around and covered with snow. The wind was blowing, but the air was clean. Too clean... his paws immersed in the snow. He raised it up and placed it down again. It was cold... penetrating to the bone, even through his fur. His fur. White, long ... what is going on? Jon's mind was clear, but he was not himself. He looked to his paws again. He was in Ghost's body but he should have not been there. Sam should have sent him back to Jenifire and not here. He knows the north. He knows he is not too far from the wall, but the south side. Somewhere between Winterfell and the Wall. He heard noises, and he turned to the direction. Crowds of people wandered south. He frowned and stepped closer. He spotted Tormund at the end of the crowd. He immediately ran there but when he wanted to yell his name, he only just barked. It surprised him, but he couldn't stop. He was happy to see his friend alive. 
"Ghost" Tormund smiled towards him, but in the next moment the wolf jumped to him, and Tormund could have sworn he is smiling. "What's up buddy? What happened?" he asked the wolf and pet his head, meanwhile he relied on his chest with his first paws. Tormund grabbed his legs and placed him back to the floor and crouched next to him. "We don't have time to stop. It is getting colder" Tormund told him "And the deads are coming. We have to reach Dragonstone as soon as we can. And it is still so far away." He petted his head again. Ghost was staring at him and suddenly Tormund stopped talking. He was looking into the wolf's eye. Those were not red as usual. He was thinking but he did not remember any time back then when those were not red. Two dark brown eyes were looking back at him. Those eyes reminded him of his friend. Jon. That was impossible. He caressed the wolf head again, then stood up. "Come on buddy." he turned to leave but Ghost was just standing there.