Tyrion

DRAGONSTONE

Jon woke up in the morning but he was alone in the bed. He searched Dany with his hand next to him, but she was not there. He couldn't help himself, his first thought that she left. He stood up and walked to the window, and he calmed down at the moment when he saw Drogon outside. Surrounded by the little dragons. He kept his eyes on them, as a good father. He smiled a bit, then he walked back to the bed to get dressed. He pulled his pants and put a shirt on, carelessly unbuttoned, and walked out from their bedroom to Missandei's room.
"They are beautiful aren't they?" Dany was standing at the window with Missandei and they were staring at the dragons outside, how they try to fly. They could rise very high sometimes, but Drogon led them, and keep his eyes on them. Took care of them, like they were his family.
"They are more skillful day by day," Jon stated behind them.
"Papa!" a huge smile appeared on Missandei's face, and she ran to her dad immediately. Jon raised her up and gave a kiss to her cheek.
"Good Morning to the two most beautiful lady in the Seven Kingdoms," he told them and he raised his eyes at Dany.
"You slept so peacefully, I did not want to wake you up," she stated and stepped closer to them. "But Gendry worried because the dragons went out in the window, and... he treats Missandei very well but his problem-solving skill is not the best," she added.
"I love him" Missandei noted.
"I know honey" Dany giggled. "But I am afraid you'll spend the day with Nesera. Daddy and I have some things... to do."
"Go with you" Missandei answered.
"No honey. You are just a princess." Jon looked into her eyes. "It will be enough for you to deal with these things when you become a Queen." he touched her nose with his. Dany's smile froze for a moment and Jon noticed it, but he did not want to mention that.

"Can I come in?" Nesera opened the door and walked inside. She avoided looking at Daenerys. She still felt guilty, because they were organizing things behind her back.
"I've told her. She knew what we wanted to do." Jon tried to calm her. "And I am the only one who is responsible for it. So don't blame her." Jon turned to Dany.
"I don't blame anyone, but I hope you learned from the situation." she sighed. "Can we go and check the armor? The war is getting closer and we have to be ready." she kissed Missandei's head, and walked out of the room. Jon placed Missandei to the floor and Nesera stepped to them.
"It's not worth... keep secrets from her," she told Jon.
"Yes, I should have learned this already. She won't be angry for too long, don't worry." he smiled at Nesera, then caressed Missandei's little cheek again, and went after Daenerys. He closed the door behind his back and took Dany's hand. "Can we go?"
"Sure." She nodded.
"Ahm... did I say something wrong?" Jon frowned. "I saw your face. When I told Missandei...."
"She'll never be a queen." Dany turned to Jon. "I don't want this life for her. I thought you... feel the same."
"Dany." he sighed "I am afraid we don't have a choice. If we want to make this world a better place, we ... have to rule. If... we can defeat Bran and the deads again, the... people need us, you are trying to be blind to not see it, but you know this is the truth." he placed his hand to her cheek.
"They may need you but not me. They remember, how could they ever forget?" she rolled her eyes. "None of us can forget what happened that day." she lowered her head. "They'll never choose me as their Queen and I don't want it anymore. Yes, you'd be the perfect ruler for the kingdom, you were born to rule, but..."
"If it is true, then you are even more so." Jon smiled at her. "But I guess... it is enough if we think about our future when we ... win this war," he added. "Right now we should focus on this." he kissed her forehead. "And just for you to know... she'll be a Queen in my eyes. When she'll grow up so I did not lie to her."
Dany answered with a small smile and Jon kissed those beautiful cherry lips before they walked forward, towards the basement. They heard some noises from the other corridor, and Dany turned to the direction. They were in front of the huge door of the smithy.
"You wouldn't mind if..." Dany turned back to Jon, then glanced towards the end of the corridor again. The direction of the cells. "If you would check the armor alone? You know better how it has to look like and..."
"What are you planning to do?" Jon frowned.
"I... want to talk with him." she glanced at the prison again.
"Dany... I don't think..." Jon placed his hand to her shoulder.
"I won't burn him alive if you worry about that." she mentioned and sighed "I just... I feel ... I need to talk with him."
"Fine." Jon nodded, but he did not like the idea. "But... do not let him... do bring out the temper from you... do not let him make you mad," he asked her and he clearly worried.
"I won't. You have to pay attention to the armor for Drogon." she placed her hand to his chest "Then we... are going to talk about your warg plans." she kissed his lips and stepped back from him, and took some steps towards the cells. She took another deep breath before she entered. She neither knows why she feels she needs to talk with Tyrion, but somehow she wanted it.