Ready

DRAGONSTONE

The mysterious fog covered the whole shore. They couldn't see anything. It was dense... and cold. They could feel the frost in their faces. Missandei was standing next to her holding her hand. Some blue eyes appeared, and those were almost lit through the mist. The little girl took a step behind when she felt the soil below her feet also started to freeze. She wanted to let her mother's hand go, but she couldn't. A moment earlier, her father was standing right next to them, but now he disappeared. She jerked her hand to escape, but when she raised her eyes at Daenerys she was frozen. "Mom" she whispered quietly, but there was no answer. She did not even move, neither the others around her. Then the whole army started to collapse to the floor. One after the other. She heard a huge roar, and when she raised her eyes to the sky, she saw how Drogon was falling down with the baby dragons in his paws. She jerked her hand once more, and she finally could escape from her mother's hand, but that moment Dany fell into pieces. Like an ice statue, and Missandei fell. She tried to stand up, but the ice began to overrun her. She saw two blue feet in front of her, and she raised her head. The Night King was standing right in front of her and stretched his arm. He pointed towards her with his finger, and slowly touched her forehead. She felt how the cold goes through her body and she closed her eyes. When she opened it, it was not deep brown anymore. Those eyes were blue. Icy blue. 

After Missandei told her dream to her parents, they laid down to the bed together. She was sleeping between them. They had no idea what is her dream means, but they both knew they can't let anything like that to happen. Not now, not anytime. No matter what is the price. Their daughter has to live. Dany woke up earlier than Jon in the morning. When she opened her eyes, she forgot the war for a minute. She was staring at her love and her daughter. Jon was holding her close, and Missandei was hidden close to his chest. That sight was perfect. She wanted to wake up for that every morning. Her family. Her perfect family. The cold shook her and she sat up. The air was definitely colder than yesterday. She placed her hands around her body, and walked to the window. The clouds were still there. Those did not come closer, but as if more spread out. She narrowed her eyes to see the sea better, but it was not frozen. At least those were good news. Not if that means the war is not there in the sill. It was, and they could do nothing against it. She knew that have to leave that day. They can't postpone it. Not anymore. And the worst thing was... they have to take her daughter and even the direwolves with them. They can't leave them behind. No one can stay there, because it was not safe anymore. She turned back to the bed and just watching her family for a couple of more minutes in silence. 

Jenifire was standing at the top of the hill with eyes closed. Those nightmares became scarier day by day. Maybe she did not choose to serve any God with her power, but she has some kind of ability to sense things, and she that moment she wanted to give up that ability. When the dead came for the first time, a couple of years ago, she hid from them in her home, but she knew she can't do it again. Especially not now. No matter how much she was angry with him, no matter how he broke her heart... no matter he left her behind, no matter he doesn't even know who is she, she wanted him to survive. He was the only family member she had left. She still can't decide it would be better to tell him who she is... or it better remain in a secret till the end. He did not seem a bad man. Not at all, but he left them, and that is a sin, that she just couldn't forget that easily. She heard some kind of growl and turned to the direction. It was Ghost, and Nymeria followed him. She smiled a bit and crouched. "You feel it too right?" she placed her hand to Ghost's head.
"What?" Tormund also appeared behind the wolves. 
"I did not know that you are here too." she pulled a face and stood up. "I was talking to him."
"Those rotten creatures are close." Tormund stepped next to her and looked down at the sea. "I can feel it in my bones."
"They are." Jenifire sighed. "And if we are not hurry... they are going to squeeze us to this Island." she turned her head and pointed out how the clouds were spreading around. "And if that happens, there will be no escape." 
"We are ready to leave as Jon Snow command." 
"I am not sure they are ready." she lowered her head "Nor to war, nor to the ruling if they manage to win by some luck. They still want to escape from their destiny." 
"They don't belong here."
"Neither us," she added. "Nonetheless, we are here, because we have to be here, to fight for the living, for a new future. Even if we don't care about it."
"Speak for yourself. I care about people." Tormund frowned. 
"Have you always cared about everyone?" she turned to him and asked him. Staring at his face.
"I care about my people. I always did." he narrowed his eyes.
"It depends on ... who we call your people," she answered so seriously, but Tormund still doesn't understand her words. 
"Lady Jenifire. Lord Giantsbane." a soldier appeared behind them. "The Queen wants everyone in the map room. Now"
Jenifire did not hesitate for a moment and turned to leave, but Tormund was standing there for a bit longer. That woman was so strange, and she always makes some ... strange comments. She confused him all the time.