Name of Love

SONG FIC BASED ON BEBE REXHA AND MARTIN GARRIX'S SONG "IN THE NAME OF LOVE" 

Harper and Savannah finally fixed the crystal. The two girls basically ran towards the 2024 version of the Tremont as soon as they got through the hatch. They basically ran into Sam on their way towards the burning hotel. 

"Sam!" Savannah exclaimed. 

"Savannah! You must be Harper. What are you guys doing here?" Sam asked. 

"That's a story for later! Where's Griffin?" Harper asked. 

"I don't know, I can't find him anywhere. I left that boy alone for 5 minutes." Sam sighed. 

Harper glanced at the burning building. She then got the vision again. Griffin in the burning building. 

No. He couldn't have been stupid enough to do such a thing.... would he? Harper thought. Without another thought, she sprinted towards the burning hotel and ran into it before either Savannah or Sam could stop her. 

"Griffin!" Harper called out, desperately searching for the boy before he got hurt. Or worse. 

"If I told you, this was only gonna hurt. If I warned you, that the fire's gonna burn. Would you walk in, would you let me do it first? Do it all in the name of love." 

A few minutes later, Harper's biggest fear came to life. She heard him. 

"Is anyone there? Please, don't leave me!" Griffin pleaded. 

"Griffin!" Harper called. 

"Harper?" Griffin asked. 

At that moment a scream was heard from Griffin. A crash was heard as Harper saw a bookshelf collapse. 

Harper didn't care that the room was filled with fire. She took the quickest way and was soon relocated at Griffin's side. 

She looked down at him. He was bruised, bloody, and burned. 

"You're stupid you know that?" Harper said with tears in her eyes. 

"Can we talk about how stupid I am after we get out of here please?" Griffin asked. Harper nodded. She helped him up and he leaned on her shoulder, clearly in pain.

"Would you let me, lead you even when you're blind? In the darkness, in the middle of the night. In the silence, when there's no one by your side. Would you call in the name of love?" 

They walked together, Griffin limping on Harper shoulder out of the burning building. 

"In the name of love. Name of love. In the name of love. Name of love. In the name of love." 

They made their way over to Savannah and Sam. They gasped. 

"Griffin!" Savannah exclaimed with worry in her voice. 

Harper gently helped him to sit on the front lawn and she hugged him tightly, but not tight enough to hurt him. 

"Now, Griffin James Campbell, what the HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Harper exclaimed. 

"Sorry." Griffin said weakly. That was enough for Harper. She basically fell next to him and threw her arms around him once again. Savannah and Sam smiled at the two best friends. 

"If I told you, we could bathe in all the lights. Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky? Would you trust me, when you're jumping from the heights? Would you fall in the name of love?" 

Griffin all of a sudden broke into tears. 

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" Harper asked. 

"My parents. Zoey, Wyatt. The Tremont was empty. They-they're gone." Griffin sobbed. 

"They aren't gone I'm sure Griff. It's okay." Harper comforted. She rubbed his back at he looked at the Tremont as it burned to the ground and cried into Harper's shoulder. 

"When there's madness, when there's poison in your head. When the sadness, leaves you broken in your bed. I will hold you, in the depths of your despair. And its all in the name of love." 

Griffin finally gained his composure and stood with the help of Harper and they took a walk away from Savannah and Sam towards the springs. They walked in silence, but it wasn't awkward. It was more a comfortable silence. 

"In the name of love. Name of love. In the name of love. Name of love. In the name of love." 

They arrived at the springs and sat down on the rocks together. They stared into each others eyes for a few seconds before beginning to lean in. 

"I wanna testify, scream in the holy light. You bring me back to life. And its all in the name of love." 

They finally kissed and blushed but smiled into the kiss. 

"I wanna testify, scream in the holy light. You bring me back to life. And its all in the name of love." 

They had each other. No matter what, no matter if it was good or bad, they were always there for each other. 

"I love you Griffin." Harper said. 

"I love you too Harp. Always and forever. In the name of love." Griffin replied. 

"In the name of love. Name of love. In the name of love. Name of love. IN THE NAME OF LOVE."