Who is it?!

Harper made a big mistake. A big, huge mistake. She accidentally let it slip that she had a crush on someone in the Sulphur Springs middle school, and that someone was in the 8th grade. And who she let it slip to was the worst person of all time to know. 

Griffin Campbell. He was the crush. 

Harper and Griffin walked down the hall to their next class, Griffin pestering Harper with questions this way and that. 

"It's not important Griff!" Harper exclaimed. 

"I'm your best friend! You can tell me anything!" Griffin exclaimed. 

"Can we at least talk about this after class?" She asked. 

"Sure." Griffin said. 

Griffin waved and walked across the hall to his class. 

After that period had ended, Harper met Griffin at their usual lunch table. They were both fairly popular, but they likes their lunch table with just the two of them. All they needed was each other. 

"So....? Who is it?" Griffin asked. 

"I can't tell you." Harper said. 

"Why not? Don't you trust me?" Griffin asked looking at her confusedly. 

"That's not it at all Griff! I just.....it's embarrassing." Harper said. 

"Harper, I won't judge. You know I won't." Griffin assured her honestly. 

"I know. I just-" Harper began, before Griffin cut her off. 

"Fine. Tell me about this boy." Griffin said. 

Harper thought she was ready to tell him now. But that wasn't going to stop her from having some fun messing with Griffin first. 

"Well, he has sandy blonde hair, he has warm brown eyes, a smile that could light up a room, and a great personality. He's nice, funny, sarcastic, and the most caring person I've ever met. Even if he doesn't show it sometimes. He's really smart, he's good at music, and he's my best friend in the entire world. We've gone on crazy adventures together and I wouldn't change it for the world." Harper explained. Griffin's face fell when she said that this boy was her best fried. He still wasn't getting that this boy was him. 

"Need any more hints?" Harper asked. 

Griffin nodded. 

"He lives in a so called haunted hotel with a bunker and portal in the basement, and his name starts with G and ends with riffin Campbell." Harper said with a smile. He looked up and smile. 

"Really?" He asked. Harper nodded. 

"I like a girl too. Her name starts with H and ends with arper Dunn." Griffin stated. 

"Don't steal my joke." She said in a jokingly stern manner. 

"Yes ma'am." Griffin said with a smile. 

Harper leaned in, Griffin doing the same, until their lips connected. They both smiled into the kiss. 

Finally.