Demonic (part5) FINALE

The recording ended. The couple exchanged a scared glance. 

"I hope he's okay." Griffin said. 

"I hope they're all okay." Harper agreed. Griffin nodded. They turned off the TV and walked back upstairs. They soon dozed off, trying to forget all of this.

**************

Griffin and Harper soon found themselves waking up in a dark building. The building looked industrial, blank, and sturdy. 

"Great." Griffin muttered. 

"And we're back." Harper sighed. 

They picked up two flashlights from the table in front of them and Harper grabbed a note hanging off the wall. She read it aloud. 

DAY 3

I've been hearing some footsteps in the hallways. They do not sound like normal human footsteps. I can describe them as really heavy. Whatever is making that noise seems to be looking for something. I also keep getting this really strong feeling that something bad is going to happen every once in a while. Every time I would hide. I'm probably being paranoid but I'm not taking any chances. Earlier today, I was walking up to a T junction and I swear I saw a tall dark figure passing by. I quietly ran back to the previous corner, but when I went back to check, the figure was gone. I'm running out of supplies, I need to escape soon. 

"Yikes." Griffin whispered. Harper nodded. 

"Lets investigate." Harper said. He agreed. 

About a half an hour later, they used 6 generators and powered them up to use an elevator. They got the elevator working but they could've sworn that as they went up, a deep voice was heard laughing at them. 

They made it to a brightly lit area and walked until they reached a dead end. The dream world went black. 

********

They both woke up and looked at each other. The phone could be heard ringing from downstairs. 

They ran down the stairs and picked it up. 

"Hello, Griffin?" Ben's voice asked. Griffin looked startled. 

"Dad?" Griffin asked. 

"Yes, its me. You're still at home, right?" Ben asked worriedly. 

"Look, you need to get out of there!" Sarah's scared shout rang out. Harper and Griffin exchanged a horrified glance. 

"There's an experimental teleporter down in the basement. I know it may be hard to believe, but you just have to trust that it will work." Ben explained. 

"No, we believe you." Griffin assured. If time travel was real, teleportation could be real too, and there was only one way to find out. Hopefully it worked. 

"My friend's gonna explain how to start it up, listen carefully." Ben explained. 

"Okay, dad." Griffin said, assuring that they were listening. An unknown man's voice came onto the phone system. 

"To charge it, press the blue button on the control panel. Once everything is ready and loaded, press the red button to turn it on. You really need to hurry. Some....creatures are on their way to where you are right now." The man warned. 

"Creatures?" Griffin asked worriedly. 

"Just don't think about it, son, just, you two need to get out of there. Go, now!" Ben warned. A dial tone was heard and Ben hung up. Griffin and Harper wasted no time, rushing down to the basement. They got the machine working as soon as they heard heard heavy footsteps echoing on the metal stairs. 

They held their breath praying that it worked. They gripped each others hands tightly as the monster approached. This was their last final breath. They shut their eyes tightly. 

Wait....they were alive? They watched as the door closed and the monster was out of sight. They laughed and hugged each other tightly. 

***********

"And that's the story of the demonic creature..." Zoey said spookily as she sat in the living room of the Tremont hotel. Two little kids shrieked and giggled at their aunts story. Harper sat across the room, bottle feeding a baby and she playfully rolled her eyes at her sister in law. 

Griffin called into the living room from the kitchen as he cooked supper. 

"Sis, can you stop scaring my children, please?" Griffin teased. 

"Never!" Zoey protested. 

Here is the long awaited part 5 and final part! Hope you guys enjoyed this mini story! Love you all and stay golden! 

Love, 

Mads! <3 :)