Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 7/FINALE)

All was back to normal. Well, maybe not quite.  

There was a new someone in the picture. It was Harper's little baby boy, Tatum, and despite everything she'd been through, she loved him with all her heart. He was the cutest little baby boy you'd ever meet and he was the sweetest. 

Harper's mental health was getting better every day and it made her so happy to watch her little boy grow. Of course Jess had gone all out decorating the nursery and always helped her take care of him. Even Topher loved the little man with all his heart, always helping his sister when she needed it. He made a pretty good uncle. 

Sarah and Ben were like his second set of grandparents, always spoiling the baby with new clothes and toys. Zoey and Wyatt were an epic team of babysitters whenever Harper needed a break! 

And then of course, Griffin. The baby technically didn't have a dad. At least not one that was in the picture and never would be based on the time. But Griffin was the next best thing. Actually, he might've been the best option! He helped Harper with everything she needed and loved the little boy almost as much as Harper herself did. 

She knew that one day, hopefully, Griffin would be an amazing father to not only her kid, but their kids. *cough cough Nick* 

Anyways, it was a short year later and 15 year old Griffin Campbell rushed around the pavilion, making sure everything was perfect. 

"Are you guys almost done with the chips and dip?" Griffin rushed. Zoey shot him a thumbs up. 

"As long as Wyatt stops eating it all." She said, shooting a pointed glare at her twin. 

"Shut up." The 13 year old boy muttered, his mouth full of dip. 

"Great. Toph, how we doing on balloons?" Griffin asked. 

"Great!" He exclaimed. He almost had all of them done and hung around the pavilion but as he answered Griffin, he let go of the balloon he had been blowing up and it soared around the tented area. Griffin face palmed. 

"Close enough. Dad, party favors?" Griffin asked. 

"Locked, loaded, and ready to go, son." Ben replied. Griffin smiled. 

"Good." He said, leaving out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Ben walked over to his son and patted him on the shoulder. 

"Deep breath, son. Everything's gonna be perfect." Ben assured. Griffin nodded. 

"I hope so." Ben smiled as he thought his son was finally about to relax. "WAIT. THE CAKE!" 

Griffin sprinted into the Tremont and Ben chuckled. I guess he thought wrong. 

Jess was in the kitchen putting a couple cute candles into the cake when Griffin anxiously rushed into the kitchen. 

"Cake, Jess?" Griffin asked nervously. 

"Good to go. Now, shoo, get out of my kitchen, out!" She joked, shooing him out playfully. He chuckled. 

"Go get ready for the party, Griff." Ben instructed his son as him and Jess walked out with the cake. The cake was set on a platter and Griffin looked around, satisfied with how it all turned out. 

He then walked into the Tremont and went upstairs to his room, getting changed for the party. 

************

About a half an hour later, everybody but Sarah, Harper, and Tatum were at the party. They had a bunch of friends and family over and everybody was mingling. 

"It's time!" Sarah exclaimed, rushing out of the Tremont excitedly. Griffin smiled. 

Harper walked out, Tatum in arms, with a bright smile on her face. 

"Let's get this first birthday party....STARTED!" She exclaimed. 

Griffin walked over and kissed his girlfriend, and kissed the baby on the forehead. The young couple smiled brightly at each other. 

And they all lived happily ever after. <33

here you go bestie! happy friendaversary @AJSwagmire ! leave your suggestions and requests down below!