Harper "or Daisy's" Excursion (part 5)

Griffin was now sitting on his bed back home, head in hands crying. It had been like this for about 2 hours now, since they got home from the hospital. 

A small knock was heard at the door and a soft voice spoke out. 

"Griffin? Can we come in?" Asked Zoey's calm voice. 

"Sure." Griffin said sniffling. 

Zoey, Wyatt, and.......Topher? 

The boys kind of awkwardly stood at the door while Zoey walked in a sat next to her older brother. As much as she liked to tease and mess with him, she loved him with all her heart and couldn't stand to see him in this kind of pain. She leaned her head on his shoulder and grabbed his hand. She nodded towards the door and Topher walked over leaving Wyatt alone at the door frame. 

"Griffin, I'm really sorry about Harper. I'm here because I know she's sorry and she loves you. More than anything in the world." Topher said gently. A tear fell from Griffin's face. 

"Clearly she doesn't." Griffin bluntly stated. 

"She didn't mean it Griffin. I know she didn't. She loves you, she DOES." Topher said, reassuring him. 

"Did she tell you that?" Griffin asked. 

"Well no but-" Topher was cut off my an angry sounding voice. 

"Then she clearly doesn't care that much." Griffin said angrily. 

Zoey looked at the two young boys and tilted her head towards the door. Topher and Wyatt exited the room, closing the door behind them. 

"Talk to me Griff." Zoey stated. 

"I have done nothing but be supportive of her! I have done nothing but comfort her and be there for her, what more does she want! I don't even  know why she's mad at me! I didn't do anything! ANYTHING. She went one day being all like "Griffin, I love you what would I do without you?" to the next day telling me she hates me! What the hell!?" Griffin ranted. Zoey sighed. 

"Griffin, she was basically raped. She's pregnant at 14 years old. And not by her own choice. She's probably really upset. This sucks for her. She's probably just angry and accidentally took it out on you. She loves you Griff, I know she does and deep down, you know it too." Zoey defended Harper. 

"So even my own sister takes her side. Great." Griffin said sadly, tears falling again. 

"I'm not taking sides! I'm here for you both, no matter what!" Zoey exclaimed. 

"Get out." Griffin said bluntly. 

"No." Zoey refused. 

"Zoey Grace Campbell. Get out of my room." Griffin said sternly. 

"Griffin James Campbell. I said no." Zoey shot back. He glared at her and his face turned from angry to sad. 

"Please, I want to be alone." Griffin whimpered out. Zoey's heart dropped. She gave him a short hug. 

"I'm sorry." She said before leaving. 

*******

A few hours later, Sarah peeked into Griffin's room. 

"Honey, Harper wants to see you." 

Griffin looked up in shock.