House of Memories

(this shot is based off of the Panic at the Disco song "House of Memories" as shown above. Harper and Griffin break up after 2 years and this is how the couple reacts. It will have a happy ending don't worry!) 

Griffin stormed into the Tremont, slamming the front door behind him and then proceding to slam his bedroom door shut. He threw himself onto his bed and that's the tears began to fall. Harper had cheated on him. She had been distant for about a week now and Griffin thought that she was talking to her ex while the two were dating. 

"If you're a lover, then you should know, the lonely moments just get lonelier the longer you're in love than if you were alone." 

Griffin sobbed into the blue comforter of his bed as he thought back on all the happy memories the two had had together. 

"Memories turn into daydreams, become a taboo." 

********

Harper cried. Griffin had stormed out of her house once he saw Harper kissing her ex. Harper never got the chance to explain. Her ex came over to 'tell her something' when all of a sudden he kissed her. Harper shoved him away but it was too late. Griffin was gone and running through the rain. Harper was afraid that Griffin would never hear her out, and that she would be left with her memories. 

"I don't want to be afraid. The deeper that I go it takes my breath away. Heart to heart and eyes to eyes. Is this taboo?" 

**********

"Baby we built this house on memories. Take my picture now, shake it till you see it. When your fantasies become your legacies, promise me a place in your house of memories." 

***********

It had been two weeks. Griffin was miserable. Not only was he without his girlfriend, but without his best friend. He didn't want to believe that Harper had done the things she did. He kept thinking about her. He couldn't help it. He knew she had messed up, but he had been in love with her. Was he still? 

"I think of you from time to time, more than I thought I would. You were just to kind, and I was too young to know. That's all that really matters. I was a fool." 

**********

"Baby we built this house on memories. Take my picture now, shake it till you see it. When your fantasies become your legacies, promise me a place in your house of memories." 

**********

Harper was crying yet again, missing Griffin, and wishing that her ex hadn't shown up. 

"Those thoughts of past lovers, they always haunt me." 

********

Griffin sighed as he looked at a picture of him and Harper kissing on the 4th of July at the Tremont's party during the fireworks. 

"I wish I could believe you'd never ruined me." 

********

Harper broke down into tears realizing that Griffin probably hated her. Her memories were all happy, while Griffin was probably trying his hardest to forget. 

" And will you remember me in the same way as I remember you?" 

With that, Harper burst out of her house and sprinted through the breezy air to the Tremont. 

**********

"Baby we built this house on memories. Take my picture now, shake it till you see it. When your fantasies become your legacies, promise me a place in your house of memories." 

****************

Griffin was sitting at his desk, doing a school project when a frantic knock was heard at the door. He barely glanced up from his textbook until a lighter knock was heard at his door. He turned around and stood up from his desk, opening the door. 

"Harper?" He asked. Harper was a mess. Her eyes were puffy and red from crying, mascara was running down her cheeks, and she was paler than a ghost. 

"Griffin, please, just let me explain." Harper said. 

********

A few hours later, Griffin knew the whole story, the couple was happy once more, and Harper's ex was never to be mentioned again. They had eachother and they would for the rest of time. 

"Promise me a place." 

(I am running out of idea's guys! If you have any, please let me know! <3 Hope you enjoyed. I love this song and this band. Brendon Urie>>>>>>)