How Could You?!

Griffin Campbell. Musically Talented, Smart, Kind, and Sarcastic. 

Harper Dunn. Artsy, Sweet, Rebel, Gifted. 

Who knew the two would make a perfect couple? It was now 10th grade and the two had been together since 8th and they had never had a single problem. They never fought, they always spent time with each other, and their love was growing stronger every day. 

A perfect couple right? Wrong. 

That all changed when Ivy Lillis hailed to Sulphur Springs and became "friends" with the two. For a few weeks, it was fine! They walked to classes together, they ate lunch together, the usual. Harper and her had sleepovers sometimes. But Ivy had other plans for the friendship. 

She wasn't hanging out with them to get close to the two. She only wanted to get closer to one of them. Griffin. Do you believe in love at first sight? Because Ivy sure did. The second she saw Griffin Campbell, she wanted him. She got jealous when other girls talked to him before she even knew him. She figured that she would just win him over. It's not like he had a girlfriend right? Also wrong. There was only one problem with Ivy's little plan. That problem, was Harper Dunn. 

Here's the story of how Ivy decides to get what she wants. Griffin and Harper to break up and Griffin all to herself. 

*************

"I just think she's a little-you know...overbearing..." Harper whispered as she watched the pretty Asian girl get her lunch. 

"Harper, it's only been a few weeks! She's just looking for friends and we happened to be those people. Besides, I think she's nice." Griffin countered. 

"Yeah, a little too nice to you..." Harper mumbled. 

"Harper, are you jealous?" Griffin asked with a soft voice. 

"No!" Harper exclaimed at a whisper as Ivy approached the table. 

"Hey guys." She said with a smile. 

"Hey!" They exclaimed. 

They continued on their conversation as if they hadn't just been talking about Ivy. 

**********

A few weeks later, Ivy put her plan into motion. She decided that she could break the couple up and show she was better for Griffin with one move. 

She walked up to Griffin who was outside the computer lab waiting for Harper. 

"Hey Griff!" She said happily. 

"Oh, hi Ivy!" He said. 

"So how was your day?" She asked batting her eyelashes. 

"Pretty good. You?" Griffin. 

"Could've been better." She said with a pouty face. 

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Griffin spoke. 

She changed from peppy to seductive. 

"I know how it could be better." Ivy said at a whisper. Griffin raised an eyebrow and smirked. 

"How so?" He asked. Harper walked out of her class and stood there in awe, watching the two. 

"You look so hot right now." Ivy said, pushing Griffin's hair out of his face. 

"Ivy!" Griffin said with a warning tone. 

Ivy spun his words around and made the context sound like they were hiding something from Harper. 

"Don't worry, Harper will never find out about us babe." Ivy said. He was about to say something, to retaliate but Ivy cut him off by kissing him. 

Harper ran away in tears. Griffin then pushed Ivy off of him. 

"What The Hell Ivy!" Griffin exclaimed. 

"What is it baby?" Ivy asked before leaning in again. Griffin backed away. 

"No." He said firmly. "I have a girlfriend." 

"Not anymore you don't. Harper just watched that whole exchange. It's okay though I'm better anyways." Ivy said like nothing was wrong. Griffin's face fell. 

"H-Harper saw that?" He asked. She nodded. "She's gonna break up with me! Do you know what you did!? I hate you-I hate you Ivy!" Griffin yelled angrily before storming off, holding back tears of his own. 

Well that didn't go according to plan. Ivy thought. The point was too get him to love her not hate her. 

Meanwhile Griffin and Harper were done. Griffin tried to stop her, to tell her the truth but Harper didn't want to hear it. She broke up with him and stormed away leaving Griffin in tears, slouched against the wall in the hallway of Sulphur Springs high school. 

To be continued......